Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

Discus and support Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Hi good evening I had a little trouble with the xbox, which was that I bought cuantum break(PRE ORDER), the game is awesome, but my problem is that I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by GgfcLemos18Br, Apr 18, 2016.

1. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

Hi good evening

I had a little trouble with the xbox, which was that I bought cuantum break(PRE ORDER), the game is awesome, but my problem is that I don't receive the code to download, allan wake and Alan's wake americans nightmare but I don't receive the code, and on
    xbox live for me it appears that in 7-10 days after the launch day I would receive the codes, but I didn't received them, I'm sending this message because I now that xbox is worried about the consumer, I hope that this is no happening with more people but
    I want to know if I will receive the code.

Thankfully VgfcLemos18Br.

18/04/2016

:)

GgfcLemos18Br, Apr 18, 2016
  2. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10.

TheRoyalKeeper, Apr 18, 2016
  3. Alan Wake Digital Code

I bought a digital game off quantum break and have ever received my Alan wake code and I've had quantum break for at least 2 weeks now and still nothing plz send me the Alan wake digital backward compatibility code xbox

Reaper Outlet, Apr 18, 2016
  4. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

Sorry I had a mistake my name is

GgfcLemos18Br, Apr 18, 2016
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there!

We're investigating the issue with users not receiving their pre-order content from pre-ordering Quantum Break. All eligible users will receive an Xbox Live message with further information.

Thank you for your patience!

Mister Maka, Nov 3, 2018
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  7. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
  8. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

10. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

Thema:

Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER

1. Code problem (BACKWARD COMPATIBILITY CODE ALAN WAKE) quantum break PRE ORDER - Similar Threads - Code problem BACKWARD

2. I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I get "There was a problem with the update" message This is the error code I get with that:...: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** 10e3f5b7-7c6f-4195-9ee9-21b72e7c2ba9
  3. "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.

in XBoX on Consoles
    "There was a problem with the update" but getting error codes with no help articles.: Been having a mountain of problems with my Xbox One, and I'm not able to update it. When it says "there was a problem with the update" it's gives me these error codes: 0x80070584 0x00000000...
  4. Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem buying content. What does this error code mean?: Every time I try to make a purchase with my card or Microsoft balance I get this message. For the card it charges me anyway then immediately refunds it. I've tried waiting but this has been going...
  5. RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems

in XBoX Games and Apps
    RTX 4060 and Xbox Game Pass code redemption problems: I received an RTX 4060 for Christmas that was bundled with Xbox Game Pass for 3 months. When I tried redeeming the code, I was told to "check the instructions that came with your code. You might...
  6. Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne

in XBoX on Consoles
    Problem with Update Error Code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 on XBoxOne: Hi Has anyone had this error code 0x80070070 0x00000000 0x90130005 The 0x80070070 looks like lack of storage. I've deleted files so lots of space Can't find 0x90130005 in any help topics...
  7. Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Nba 2k24 for xbox one digital code redeem problem: Hi. I get a nba 2k24 game with disc for xbox series x/s and included digital download code for my xbox one. I'm using xbox one. I folowed the instuctions, i redeemed the code, after that it shows...
  8. There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201

in XboX Insiders
    There was a problem with the update - Error code: 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201: This is on 2 consoles that I had on skip ahead build 2030. I attempted to unenroll them and after the adjustment it tried to prompt an update. The update reset some things so I went through setup...
  9. error code 0x803F8001 problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    error code 0x803F8001 problem: two games I previously downloaded, city skyline 2 and warhammer darktide, became unavailable after I renewed my subscription of PGP, the error code is usually 0x803F8001 or sometimes "file system...
  10. I have problem with redeeming my game pass code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have problem with redeeming my game pass code: I need support to redeem the code for my pc f66fe80b-5016-4113-8969-a66eee72ec3b