"Code not activated" for game pass gift card

Discus and support "Code not activated" for game pass gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought an xbox game pass anď when i try to apply code to my online account it says " This code irnot yet active. 786f9e60-5816-4972-b07d-fdc53e43a949 Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by DerekKight, Dec 15, 2018.

1. DerekKight
    DerekKight Guest

I bought an xbox game pass anď when i try to apply code to my online account it says " This code irnot yet active.

:)

DerekKight, Dec 15, 2018
  2. charlottegrace1 Win User

Xbox Ultimate game pass redeem merchant

I am unable to redeem the gift card because I keep being prompt to
    "This code is not yet active. Contact the merchant to activate this code"
    What does this mean?????
    My games pass needs to be actived
  3. SwordofWhedon Win User

Redeeming points for PC Game Pass. Working as intended?

Gift cards in Game Pass go directly into your account. It should be active now.
  4. WPAK Win User

ayuda porfavor :(

Web translation:

please help :(

yesterday I bought a 200 gift card but the cashier did not activate the card someone knows how I can activate it is to buy my game pass this month please help

Response:

Hi there,

in a situation like this, it's best to wait 24hours and then try again. if that doesn't work the only option would be to take the card back to the retailer to have it activated. See this link for more information in regards to this issue:

https://support.xbox.com/help/subsc...es-gifting/troubleshoot-gift-card-code-issues
  5. XBF Ezra G Win User

XBOX Gift Cards

Hello LeanneStack-Martin,

Thank you for your post. I understand you are experiencing an issue with you are experiencing an issue with an Xbox Gift Card. Please allow 24 hours to pass for a recently purchased retail code to activate and try redeeming again. If the issue persists,
    please visit this article for troubleshooting:
    Troubleshoot gift card/code issues

I hope this helps.
  6. choppyseize Win User

When you get this message its usually because the merchant didn't activate it properly at the time of purchase, You may have to go back to the store you bought it from and have them scan it or activate it for you
Thema:

1. "Code not activated" for game pass gift card - Similar Threads - Code activated game

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode?: Error code 400 when trying to activate xbox series x in developer mode? How can i activate the xbox in dev mode after paying for it but when i put the code in nothing works. (Also getting error...
  4. Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Region restrictions are active in code even though we are in the same region.: I bought a friend minecraft, we live in the same region, we have that region set in our account, but he can't redeem it and gets the error for geo locking. 2eb1a500-0538-4a02-9c4c-7645db48514a
  5. Developer mode activation code not working

in XBoX on Windows
    Developer mode activation code not working: I’ve already signed up for and purchased developer mode and when I try to add my Xbox Series S I get “Request failed with status code 400”. I’m on the correct activation app so it’s not that...
  6. My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Verification code is not being accepted after a suspicious activity notification.: I am trying to recover my account after I had a suspicious activity notification and I have access to the email, phone number, and passwords associated with the account. However, every time I try...
  7. Activating minecraft code with VPN

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Activating minecraft code with VPN: I know a person who bought Minecraft code from non official site and activated it with VPN due to Minecraft is not available in his country (Microsoft banned Minecraft in store). Is it allowed for...
  8. Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Need help with contacting you guys to activate a code: I got a 100 dollar gift card as a present and it has been activated so need help please 81b06ace-824f-4b38-a790-796dfd6171e3
  9. I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged...: I did not receive my minecoins, although I activated the code to receive them, I logged into xbox live both on the website and in minecraft 5bd3fc2b-125d-455d-94e9-5d9afea85b15
  10. Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to buy a microsoft flight simulator premium deluxe activation code?: I bought a second hand DVD set so can't use the code that came with 12153a54-b2d3-4fe7-8aef-7d591238ea74