Code for games pas

Discus and support Code for games pas in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Alright so I can't enter my codes for some reason one has already been redeemed but it didn't extends the games pass sub.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ethancraft98, Nov 6, 2021.

1. Ethancraft98
    Ethancraft98 Guest

Code for games pas

Alright so I can't enter my codes for some reason one has already been redeemed but it didn't extends the games pass sub.

:)

Ethancraft98, Nov 6, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

Code for games pas

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the community. How are you?

What message appears to you when trying to use the other codes? And a code when redeeming appeared the message that the code has already been used?
  3. TETEWAT Win User

Jeux perdu ... [Lost games ...]

Désoler je n'avais pas préciser que le jeu n'a pas été acheter sur la plateforme Microsoft store mais a été ajouter par un code (échanger un code). c'est problématique ...

[Translation-Sorry I had not specified that the game was not buy on the Microsoft store platform but was added by a code (exchange a code). it's problematic ... ]
  4. WPAK Win User

code is not activated xbox game pas

Hi there,

Remeeming errors are usually caused by issues on the account itself. Be sure to check your billing information at
    http://billing.microsoft.com and after that try redeeming the code on both xbox console and via xbox.com/redeemcode

If it is still not working properly please use
    http://support.xbox.com/error-code-lookup
    to search for any steps regarding the errorcode you are receiving.

If nothing is found then specify the full actual error message (and errorcode) you are receiving when trying to redeem the prepaid code they can help to determine a possible cause.

Side note: Do not post any prepaid codes etc on the forums
  5. Mr cafee Win User

Gamerscore offer with Micromania (France)

Bonjour toujours pas reçu mon code pour GOW.

Code: +AC528LG

Merci pour votre réponse.
  6. Christine68100 Win User

Problème jeux sur xbone s (Problem games on Xbone s)

Merci pour votre réponse.

Le jeu reviens au tableau de bord pas de message ni code.

[Translation -

Thank you for your reply.

The game comes back to the dashboard no message or code.]
Thema:

Code for games pas

1. Code for games pas - Similar Threads - Code games pas

2. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  3. i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all

in XBoX on Windows
    i entered my valorant beta code but the game hasn’t appeared on my xbox at all: i typed in the beta code I was given and it appeared so i clicked claim and usually after the message reading you got it the game starts downloading but after that message i can’t even find it on...
  4. Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Installed game code Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition on Xbox1 - then realised not...: My son got an xbox one for his birthday. An uncle emailed him a game code for Forza Motorsport: Premium Edition that same day. We entered the game code not knowing that this game is not compatible...
  5. I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I am receiving an error code when I try to open any online game. The error code is...: I have over the last year been encountering this error. There are times that I can play like normal but then the error comes back randomly. It at times will last for a few days to weeks. It is...
  6. Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live: Error code 801519e trying to play 360 game using xbox one … cant login to xbox live 5258ef95-6cff-4136-82cb-4f8ad899b6fa
  7. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  8. How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I enter a Game Pass code, without having to make it a subscription?: My Xbox Game Pass Core code does not work. I ordered it off of Amazon and have paid for it in full, but it is requesting a payment method regardless. The code is fully functional as the server...
  9. Code golf acheté mais jeu RD2 ne se connecte pas [Golf code purchased but RD2 game does not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Code golf acheté mais jeu RD2 ne se connecte pas [Golf code purchased but RD2 game does not...: bonjours, je vien d’acquerir un compte gold, je l’ai entrer avec succès toious les jeux marche sauf red dead 2 qui veut oppas se connecter. Pouvez-vous m’aider. Translation: [Hello, I come to...
  10. code is not activated xbox game pas

in XBoX on Consoles
    code is not activated xbox game pas: [mod removed - don't post your redemption codes on public forums] 8fdf0bb3-73cf-44a0-9768-0f37e0c0f7d6