Code Enforcement and Suspension

Discus and support Code Enforcement and Suspension in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; To whom it may concern: I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017.

1. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest

To whom it may concern:

I was recently hit with a 7 day account suspension and I have no clue what I did exactly. The email I received said it was for cheating and I would be hit with a 7 day suspension. I did have the opportunity to file for a case review. You get 500 characters
    to explain your case. I asked if more information could be provided b/c I am not sure what exactly I did and try to prevent it from happening again. I received a message this morning that the decision was upheld and I have to serve out the sentence. The
    response was that I joined a club that was set up for "modders," I am not sure how I was looped into it but I guess I am guilty by association and I do not even have a chance to defend myself. I joined about 10 clubs in the past 3 months so i am unsure which
    it was, i was just looking for people to play with, so i joined every club based on the games I play. Since this happened, I just went on and removed myself from all the clubs and friends that have added me who I may not know directly. I do not feel this
    system is fair and I was unjustly accused. I would like to get some more information and actually speak to someone directly as I feel this is more guilty until proven innocent. With this type of issue I can't even call in to speak with someone one and the
    reps can't even explain the process. This was the only method I could think of to speak with someone. After 10 years playing on xbl, never had an issue and I am suspended for 7 days without any leniency I am extremely frustrated with the lack of support
    and lack of compassion and understanding, it is appalling.

Thank you of hearing me out and I hope this isn't falling on deaf ears.

J

:)

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  2. I'm out of case reviews, I need to post another one.

I want to post an honest case review on the Xbox Enforcement website to label my cause for my suspension

SpiritedSaint, Oct 2, 2017
  3. An Old Freak
    An Old Freak Guest
    XBOX Code Enforcement and Suspension

Xbox does not advise you of who made the report or when it was made. Likewise they will not give details.

Part of the reasoning is to protect the privacy of anyone filing a report. Just because they do not show you proof does not mean they do not have proof.

An Old Freak, Oct 2, 2017
  4. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest

The agent who reviewed my case was "XBLPET Arcadia" @XBLPET Arcadia so if at all possible I would like to know what was reviewed to determine I violated some code of conduct. As mentioned above I feel this was unwarranted and I would like to see what proof
    was used to make this determination.

jrsyjoe, Oct 2, 2017
  5. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there jrsyjoe.

I'm afraid the Enforcement team does not use the forums for communications. We're unable to provide any additional information if your suspension has been upheld. For all info on, please be sure to keep an eye out on
    Enforcement.xbox.com

Mister Maka, Oct 3, 2017
  6. jrsyjoe
    jrsyjoe Guest
    yeah I found that out later on but with out being able to substantiate their findings I can't let it rest. I'm sure there are plenty of legal groups I can't turn to who would love to hear about the breach of contract along with the numerous consumer protection
    statutes violated in this one issue.

I can't let this drop as there has been zero communication from the code enforcement group. I can't even get in touch with them and all I have heard is go to the site when there is no way to even contact them.

We pay for this service and now 7 days of my subscription has been taken away because I did something that can't be proven and you expect me to sit back and take it. I just want to see what I supposedly did. Like I said if I did what the enforcement team
    said then fine I will accept it. But until that happens I am going to continue to ask for the evidence every day.

jrsyjoe, Oct 3, 2017
  7. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest
    Hey there jrsyjoe. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.

Mister Maka, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Smwutches Win User

Xbox console says my account is permanently banned, the enforcement website says its a 14 day ban.

The suspensions are being issued because people have done something to violate the code of conduct. Once the enforcement site is fixed, it should show the reason for the suspension. The suspensions themselves are legit, it's just the notification and the enforcement site that are messed up.
  9. Smwutches Win User

xbox live suspension

Suspensions/bans are issued by the enforcement team, not a computer. The enforcement team investigate every complaint they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine you have done something to violate the code of conduct.
  10. Smwutches Win User

Suspension unjustified

Any information about his suspension would be listed on the enforcement site. Submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team an possibly have the suspension listed.

The enforcement team do not issues suspensions based on hearsay. They investigate every report they receive and will only issue a suspension if they determine a person has done something to violate the code of conduct.
  11. jrsyjoe Win User

yeah I found that out later on but with out being able to substantiate their findings I can't let it rest. I'm sure there are plenty of legal groups I can't turn to who would love to hear about the breach of contract along with the numerous consumer protection
    statutes violated in this one issue.

I can't let this drop as there has been zero communication from the code enforcement group. I can't even get in touch with them and all I have heard is go to the site when there is no way to even contact them.

We pay for this service and now 7 days of my subscription has been taken away because I did something that can't be proven and you expect me to sit back and take it. I just want to see what I supposedly did. Like I said if I did what the enforcement team
    said then fine I will accept it. But until that happens I am going to continue to ask for the evidence every day.
  12. Mister Maka Win User

Hey there jrsyjoe. I’m truly sorry to hear about any inconveniences this may have caused. As this is a support forum, if you would like to pursue legal action then we will not be able to assist further. For more information, please visit our
    Legal and Corporate Affairs page. If you would like to continue troubleshooting, please feel encouraged to start a new thread and we will be happy to assist you there.
Thema:

1. Code Enforcement and Suspension - Similar Threads - Code Enforcement Suspension

2. when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?

in XBoX on Windows
    when you complete a task in minecraft but does not give a code what do you do?: I did these tasks that give you items and minecoins but I did not get the coins it has? bb87f0b9-be24-4578-9c20-4e75c285374b
  3. Error code

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code: Hello, I can’t sign into my Xbox profile after it first turns on, and this is an error code that popped up: (0xCFFFFC16). Any help would be appreciated, thanks! 6f6d7614-f361-47bf-bf8f-7b40c3c4b26e
  4. Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why when I use my Fortnite vbuck card and put in the Xbox code its say it already been used...: I followed the directions on the game and when I went to the Xbox code and went on my console it didn’t work it’s said it had already Been used and it was 1,000 vbuck on that card that I can’t use...
  5. Error code 80151909

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80151909: Every time I go to log into my Xbox for the past week it’s not been able to.. I’ve tested my network connection and it fails every single time right when it gets to Xbox live connection but is...
  6. Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006

in XBoX on Windows
    Does clearing a cache in 2024 for a 360 resolve the error code 80151006: So recently set up my old 360 and ran into the error code 80151006 I found a old post from 2013 saying to clear your cache I was wondering if that would still apply now in 2024 or would there be...
  7. Is there a way to get the code again?

in XBoX on Windows
    Is there a way to get the code again?: In the Xbox rewards I earned enough to get the 330 mine coins and didn't know there was a code to it and clicked off before I saw it. Once I read that it was a code I had no way of getting the...
  8. Where do i get my Robux code

in XBoX on Windows
    Where do i get my Robux code: I redeemed 200 robux in the xbox app in microsoft rewards but haven’t received a code for them. Where do i check for this code? 37abdbac-e927-4c48-babc-4fad5c0f9e51
  9. Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself??: Is it possible to code a gaming mouse using the brainded cable itself?? I have a GM600 (Ant E-sports) Is there any way to do it..? b9b26253-936c-4233-8232-cbb9b3758fd3
  10. Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter)

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im desperate to know how to fix code 43 on device manager (display adapter): [img] I uninstall reinstall ,update a lot from cmd and from settings, I looked at device manager so I unabled and reinabled, I cant roll back because this was my first one it might be directx or...