Code de sécurité - Xbox One

Discus and support Code de sécurité - Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; [quote user="Oh, Bizarro"]When have I ever been concerned with correct protocol? I haven't in the past, don't care about it now, and I won't care... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MonsieurB3N, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. Code de sécurité - Xbox One


    [quote user="Oh, Bizarro"]When have I ever been concerned with correct protocol? I haven't in the past, don't care about it now, and I won't care about it tomorrow.[/quote]...and some people might have a problem with that. You must understand that your
    statement inherently promotes chaos and disorder - that's not a good thing and it could potentially get you in more trouble than you can handle.

    Be careful, Alice - try not to fall too far down the rabbit-hole.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 23, 2014
    #31
  2. Im not trying to start any drama GG we kinda squashed our dislike of each other for now... Lets leave it on a good note.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #32
  3. [quote user="Listed, there's a fire growing"]You cant hide from the truth bizarro.

    Your just mad i call you out on your negative attitude. Nobody here wants to hear it. The only difference between me and them is they just do not want to deal with the hassle.[/quote]

    You're right, Bizarro can't hide the truth, Listed, but right now you're no better - you're drawing attention away from what's important (the topic of the thread) and giving it to Bizarro, which is exactly what Biz wants. Also, is it that we don't want to
    deal with the hassle or is it because we actually know how to deal with trolls quickly, easily, and silently? Here's a hint: we use what's to the right of "private message" - use it. It actually works.
     
    Galactic Geek, Mar 23, 2014
    #33
  4. Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    But bizarro is not a troll.

    She been here for years now. Longer than you and me.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #34
  5. pssst....gg, Mia and I somewhat buried the hatchet. How about taking some of your own advice and shushing? and ps...your advice on page 2 is stinky dog poo. Begone.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
    #35
  6. Epic Louie
    Epic Louie Guest
    GG is just butt hurt nobody is joining his clan.
     
    Epic Louie, Mar 23, 2014
    #36
  7. Oh he is so reporting you for that. We all must be careful with our Acronym's as well.

    They will shall we say

    "that's not a good thing and it could potentially get you in more trouble than you can handle."
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #37
  8. Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    That sounds like some kind of Admin threat...? Just saying

    You an Admin. The admins are watching they HAVE and WILL let us ALL know when we are out of Order.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #38
  9. MonsieurB3N
    MonsieurB3N Guest
    Thank you si much! You got strang Guy you^^ we havn't That in France bro Code de sécurité - Xbox One :)

    Join me on BF4 on Xone if u can , happy to ses u in Game
     
    MonsieurB3N, Mar 23, 2014
    #39
  10. Just for clarification? Who do you want to join you in bf4
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #40
  11. MonsieurB3N
    MonsieurB3N Guest
    All Guy . I cant going in Security proof, he wanna my Security code. That realy ***
     
    MonsieurB3N, Oct 31, 2018
    #41
  12. iLethalyx Win User

    Code erreur : 80072EF3

    Non il ne s'agit pas de quelque chose avec les preuves de sécurité

    Google translate :

    No it is not something with security proofs
  13. XBF Brad A Win User

    sms code de sécurité [SMS security code]

    Hello iliadekain,

    Sorry for the confusion about the SMS. If you have not done anything in the account as in change password, update info, or anything where it would need to send a security code I wouldn't bother with it. Although on off chance that someone may be trying to
    access the account due to you keep getting these. I would go to the
    Account website
    and log in to make sure all your security and contact information is up to date as a precaution. Other than that I wouldn't worry about them too much or just ignore them.

    Thanks,

    Brad
  14. NICOLASQM Win User

    Compte bloqué car email bloqué

    Salut,

    Si ton mot de passe est encore valide, fais la mise a jour de tes informations de sécurités sur
    https://account.live.com
  15. Boombaa Win User

    Adresse microsoft

  16. daniel jakson Win User

    Deblocage Microsoft

    Bonjour,

    Merci pour votre message. Toutefois, pourriez-vous nous en dire plus sur votre problème ? Vous ne parvenez plus vous connecter votre compte Microsoft et un message d'erreur apparait ?

    Il peut s'agir, dans le cadre de mesures de sécurité, d'une vérification de votre identité par Microsoft.

    Dans ce cas, suivez ces étapes:

    1. Connectez-vous votre compte depuis ce
      lien
      en utilisant votre adresse mail.
    2. Allez dans "Vos informations"
    3. Cliquez sur "Gérer le mode de connexion Microsoft"

      A ce moment, vous devriez pouvoir choisir "recevoir un code de sécurité" par téléphone ou email si vous avez renseigné une autre adresse mail de secours. Quand vous recevrez le code, entrez-le.
    4. Cliquez sur "Modifier les préférences de connexion"
    5. Sélectionnez le mode de connexion pour ne plus être ennuyé l'avenir !

    Dites nous si cela a fonctionné et résolu votre problème !

    Bonne journée
Thema:

Code de sécurité - Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Code de sécurité - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Code sécurité

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. sms code de sécurité [SMS security code]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    sms code de sécurité [SMS security code]: Bonjour tous, Depuis plus d'une semaine je reçois des sms me demandant d'utiliser un code de sécurité du compte microsoft (je n'ai qu'un compte microsoft pour ma xbox) Ces sms viennent de n°...