Code de sécurité - Xbox One

Discus and support Code de sécurité - Xbox One in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Good one. Thats why i assist about 15 users per day. On average you probably annoy 25 users per day. So yea guess i should work harder. You make it... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MonsieurB3N, Mar 23, 2014.

  1. Code de sécurité - Xbox One


    Good one. Thats why i assist about 15 users per day. On average you probably annoy 25 users per day. So yea guess i should work harder.

    You make it much harder for the Op to get help when they ask. Go back to the 360 forums where you know what it is your talking about.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #16
  2. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest
    II aime les frites mais les rondelles d'oignon sont mieux.
     
    bstn617, Mar 23, 2014
    #17
  3. Thats pretty funny you called me annoying. Sounds like a personal thing since i am always shutting you down.

    U Mad Bro
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #18
  4. Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    Even bstn offered something useful. All mia does is "blah blah bizarro, blah blah, I help 15 people a day blah blah blah and bizarro you just cause trouble, blah blah."
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
    #19
  5. You cant hide from the truth bizarro.

    Your just mad i call you out on your negative attitude. Nobody here wants to hear it. The only difference between me and them is they just do not want to deal with the hassle.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #20
  6. Oh really French Fry's and Onion Ring's have a lot to do with this forum. Nice addition Bstn! Seen you are getting better at posting around here as well.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #21
  7. I don't see it as having a negative attitude. I poke a little fun and I leave. The difference between me and you is that I leave. You never seem to leave. You're here being annoying 24/7.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
    #22
  8. Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    Oh your just poking fun, Ok.

    No you are constantly bagging on a product you do not even own. For your own personal reasoning. Which is cool, but do you have to hate all the time? Like i said last year you used to make super funny post while actually poking fun. And no i dont have anything
    for you i just remember you for one sole instance actually. You made a pretty funny post of a picture of a really packed line telling someone to get in line for the Ambs because everyones doing it.

    I Returned with a very comical picture i edited thanks to a Bruce Almighty Screen shot.

    And said something like no the lines actually a ghost town cause they are letting anyone in.
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #23
  9. Well this thread certainly turned into a slap fest. Chillax and go play a game! Code de sécurité - Xbox One :p
     
    Goth Vampirella, Mar 23, 2014
    #24
  10. Im currently playing Forza 5, you?
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #25
  11. I agree I've gone a bit overboard with my criticism of the X1. I'm comically handicapped without the option of posting pictures that usually speak for me. Planning to play something...LA Noire.

    Désolé OP veuillez pardonner notre comportement gladiateur
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
    #26
  12. I am probably a bit over board as well. But thats the beauty of Indifference i guess. Wonder why they took pictures away? There is an Media Linking option in the Rich Formatting area..

    LA Noire was cool imo. It had a Mafia feel but with a better concept.

    You like it?
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #27
  13. Code de sécurité - Xbox One

    Oh sorry for double post but that last french comment you made was quite good though! Just wanted to put that out there
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #28
  14. They took pics away because some guy got his account perma banned so he came here one night and posted some really disgusting pictures all over the forum.

    And, I don't know about LA Noire yet. I've barely started it. It seems fun so far.
     
    BizarroMantis, Mar 23, 2014
    #29
  15. Shame he/she had to ruin it for all of us.

    I my self am wondering why the system could not have just implemented an admin approval before the picture went up..?

    That just what i would have done though.

    La Noire is cool though so Enjoy
     
    Listed mia 510, Mar 23, 2014
    #30
Thema:

Code de sécurité - Xbox One

Loading...
  1. Code de sécurité - Xbox One - Similar Threads - Code sécurité

  2. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  3. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  4. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  5. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  6. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  7. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  8. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  9. Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Error code after joining alpha through inside hub app on Series X: I've received error code 0x8B050033 0x00000000 0x00000201 right after joining the alpha skip ahead through the insider hub app on my Series X. "Try again" is not working. Tried pressing it...
  10. sms code de sécurité [SMS security code]

    in XBoX on Consoles
    sms code de sécurité [SMS security code]: Bonjour tous, Depuis plus d'une semaine je reçois des sms me demandant d'utiliser un code de sécurité du compte microsoft (je n'ai qu'un compte microsoft pour ma xbox) Ces sms viennent de n°...