Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation...

Discus and support Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation... in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Bonjour, Le 26 mars 2020, j'ai acheté sur Microsoft Store, le jeu Ordi Mots jeu de scrabble. Je l'ai téléchargé sur mon Ordinateur. Je n'ai jamais eu... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Anne-MarieADAM, Apr 2, 2020.

1. Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation...

Bonjour, Le 26 mars 2020, j'ai acheté sur Microsoft Store, le jeu Ordi Mots jeu de scrabble. Je l'ai téléchargé sur mon Ordinateur. Je n'ai jamais eu le code d'activation pour le jeu qui devait me parvenir dans les heures qui ont suivies.

J'ai envoyé deux reprises, un message le demandant et jamais de réponse.

Merci de m'aider car je ne sais pas où m'adresser.

Cordialement. Anne-Marie

[Translation-Hello, On March 26, 2020, I bought from Microsoft Store, the game Ordi Words scrabble game. I downloaded it to my computer. I never had the activation code for the game that was to reach me within hours.

I sent twice, a message asking for it and never replying.

Thank you for helping me because I don't know where to go.

Kind regards. Ann marie]

:)

Anne-MarieADAM, Apr 2, 2020
  2. XBF Brad A Win User

Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation code for Ordi Mots srabble game]

Hi Ann Marie,

Thanks for reaching out to the forums. We understand you are looking for a code for game purchased, You can check your

purchase history
    . Sometimes on the purchase it will show you the code to activate game.

Thanks,

Brad
  3. I BiGoRnO Win User

HELP ! Offre Gamerscore Micromania France - Gears of War Ultimate

Bonjour, mon code de promotion de l'offre gamerscore a bel et bien était utiliser par mon ami mais je n'ai toujours pas reçu mon code pour le jeu Gears of War Ultimate !

[Translation]

Hello, my promotion offer code gamerscore has indeed was used by my friend but I still have not received my code for the game Gears of War Ultimate!
  4. professeurben Win User

Pas de code recu de l'edition gear of war [Translation: No code received from the edition gear of war]

Bonjour je n'est toujour pas reçue mon code pour le jeu gears of wars xbox one grâce au gamerscore
  5. Christine68100 Win User

Problème jeux sur xbone s (Problem games on Xbone s)

Merci pour votre réponse.

Le jeu reviens au tableau de bord pas de message ni code.

[Translation -

Thank you for your reply.

The game comes back to the dashboard no message or code.]
  6. lensois62215 Win User

Pas de code recu de l'edition gear of war [Translation: No code received from the edition gear of war]

Je n'es toujours pas reçu mes code pour les autres édition de gears of war et cela après plus de dix jours d'attente

[Translation - I still do es not received my code for other gears of war and editing it after ten days of waiting]
Thema:

Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation...

1. Code d'activation non reçu pour Ordi Mots jeu de srabble[Translation-Unreased activation... - Similar Threads - Code d'activation non

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...