Code crunchyroll

Discus and support Code crunchyroll in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hello, I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Maxime Gillet, Aug 6, 2023.

1. Code crunchyroll

Hello,
    I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I can't find it. I searched on the internet and was told to go to the Codes/Rewards tab but I can't find it.

Could you please help me

:)

Maxime Gillet, Aug 6, 2023
  2. MarekPérez Win User

Xbox game Pass Ultimate

Where can i reedem code from Crunchyroll ?
  3. Maxime Gillet1 Win User

Code crunchyroll

Hello Fernando,
    I've looked everywhere and I don't see any tabs named perk, and I still can't find the code. Do you have a procedure to provide me with a video that I can watch to show me where the code is?

thank you for your feedback
  4. Games Games Win User

Code crunchyroll

Hello,
    I have just subscribed to Xbox Game Pass Ultimate to benefit from 75 days of crunchyroll, and it's been 1 hour I'm looking for my code but I can't find it. I searched on the internet and was told to go to the Codes/Rewards tab but I can't find it.

Could you please help me
    Hfoiw27
  5. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Code crunchyroll

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

To redeem the 75 subscriptions to the Crunchyroll Premium Mega Fan package, players need to access the Perks tab present in the Xbox One and Xbox Series menus or access directly from the Xbox application for smartphones or PC.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  6. Nursemorph Win User

Crunchyroll Xbox Game Pass Mega Fan 75 Days Code Expired

The codes expired on 2nd March:

"After claiming the Perk, you must redeem your Crunchyroll Mega Fan code in your Crunchyroll account by March 2, 2022. The free trial lasts 75 days after redemption.

Codes unredeemed by March 2, 2022 will expire and you’ll no longer be able to claim 75 days of Crunchyroll Mega Fan."

https://help.crunchyroll.com/hc/en-us/articles/4403556926868-XBOX-MEGAFAN-FAQ
Thema:

Code crunchyroll

1. Code crunchyroll - Similar Threads - Code crunchyroll

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code 80072741....trying to download....AGAIN....my profile to my 360....i have all...: All the details are in the question....cant get ant help from support as they don't offer a chat option for this issue and the AI is dumb 88af6598-6393-44f5-9a6c-1042b508c4be
  5. I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.

in XBoX on Windows
    I can't redeem a Fortnite xbox code.: When i type the code, it says: "Check the instructions provided with your code. You may need to use it on anotehr web page or device, or you may not be authorized to use this code." What could be...
  6. Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft item cape code redeemed on Microsoft and accepted but isn't appearing on my account: As the questions states, I got a code on Twitch for a Minecraft Cape and I redeemed it on the Microsoft website. I still have the order history that says it is confirmed, but I never got the cape....
  7. Error code E100 00000 703 80910002

in XBoX on Consoles
    Error code E100 00000 703 80910002: Xbox series X will not update fe9a0552-5559-4bb1-bcc8-9ecc8d4a120b
  8. Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to Sign In to Microsoft Account to Redeem Xbox Game Pass Code: I'm experiencing difficulties signing in to my Microsoft account to redeem an Xbox Game Pass code. Whenever I try to log in, I encounter the message "You signed out of your account. It's a good...
  9. How to redeem a code after an error

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to redeem a code after an error: I was trying to redeem a Xbox gamepass and I put the code into the redeem section. It said there was an error and I could redeem it at that time. Later I tried to redeem it again and it said the...
  10. error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc

in XBoX on Windows
    error code 0x80070005 when installing minecraft windows/bedrock version in pc: hello. I'm having trouble installing the Minecraft Windows/Bedrock version in pc from microsoft store . When I install it, the error code 0x80070005 always appears. Is there a way to get rid of...