Code already redeemed?

Discus and support Code already redeemed? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I purchased a $40 game code from Amazon and it says it's already redeemed. c22ac97a-c74b-49a1-8cfd-15f2bb0e2ceb Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Deanna Kabler, Jun 27, 2023.

1. Code already redeemed?

I purchased a $40 game code from Amazon and it says it's already redeemed.

:)

Deanna Kabler, Jun 27, 2023
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Redeem Codes already Redeemed

This actually happens a lot believe it or not. So... I could ask, did you check out the Digital Code Solution page yet on the Xbox Support website? There's a little form you can fill out to request a new digital code based on a variety of issues and the
    "this code has already been redeemed" error is actually one of the most common ones. Make sure you find the receipt for the console because I believe you need the proof of purchase to fill out the form to request the code.

All details on that can be found right here: https://beta.support.xbox.com/help/subscriptions-billing/redeem-codes-gifting/digital-code-solution
  3. Jeroen Huylebroeck Win User

I understand the frustration. I've had a slightly similar issue years ago. I also had to raise multiple tickets, but in the end I clearly marked the previous steps and responses, and how they were of no help earlier. Stating that I wanted to escalate things
    and not keep circling around the issue eventually got my ticket up the ladder.

I do want to stress that this has been 5 years or longer, but I'd imagine this could also help in your case. Be very explicit, and I think you might get the required assistance.
  4. PaulMorgan272 Win User

Hi,

Thanks for the quick reply, all they stated was that it had already been redeemed to another account on the 20th of March and I bought it on the 29th of April. I did even ask if the codes could be revoke from the other account as I do hold both the proof
    of purchase and the cards that the codes are printed on.

The code cards themselves didn’t have the scratch off areas for revealing the codes they just look like they are printed on, so either the cards just have the codes printed on now or someone has done a super neat job of scratching them off but I don’t think
    this is the case.

Console box was security sealed as well so I don’t think its been tampered with.

Purchase was from GAME.co.uk reputable outlet in the UK

Regards

Paul
  5. PaulMorgan272 Win User

OK thanks for the info, I'm not sure how much clearer I can make it given that they confirmed that codes have been redeemed on another account well before I purchased the console, surely you'd work out something was wrong here.

I even asked for an explanation on how this can happen given I'm not some sort of time traveller, I didn't get a response and the call was closed as resolved.

Regards

Paul
  6. CyberKnoxx Win User

Did you check your purchase history and see if those codes had been redeemed under your profile?

If not Microsoft should be able to fix this issue for you.

Might be hard to get someone from MS who can help do most people working from home.

https://account.microsoft.com
Thema:

Code already redeemed?

1. Code already redeemed? - Similar Threads - Code already redeemed

2. Why does the code say already redeemed

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does the code say already redeemed: Just bought a gift card and son tried to redeem on account and it says the code has already been redeemed 2f38dac4-7ccf-435e-96df-d4ff11904b74
  3. bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    bought 2 xbox gift cards and tryed redeeming them and said codes are already taken.but not...: bought 2 xbox gift cards and when we tryed redeeming them said codes was alredy taken 5af93eac-8875-4a3e-8bca-430fc10efa62
  4. My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My code is showing as already redeemed but I don't have the items - What should i do?: I subbed to a streamed to unlock the Omen Ship set for Sea of Thieves - I have the code in my twitch and have redeemed it on the Microsoft website, however it doesn't show the items in my game....
  5. My digital code says redeemed already what do I do

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My digital code says redeemed already what do I do: I bought a code from game stop online and I went to put the code in and it says it’s been used 094dad43-47b8-41c4-a825-f7f10223272b
  6. Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Used a redeem code to pre order a game but saying it has already been redeemed please help: Redeem code saying it has already been redeemed. Trying to buy a game. Can you please help. 9115dd14-1aee-4db8-9650-21ace668c6da
  7. If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I have bought minecraft java and bedrock edition already (using a redeem code), why does...: After buying java and bedrock edition redeem code from eb games, I redeemed using a microsoft account, which meant I should have access to both. Java works fine but whilst trying to download it...
  8. I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got an code for game pass and it says it’s already been redeemed: I got an Xbox game pass code and I haven’t used it yet and it’s saying it’s already redeemed 58ee4c12-77fa-48ec-9aad-f3b2c7fcd931
  9. redeem a code already used on another console

in XBoX Accessibility
    redeem a code already used on another console: How to redeem a code used on another console a2df4353-3b92-4b1b-bb9e-4d909351eb4a
  10. unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    unable to redeem code after reinstalling MFS2020 via DVD . receive message code already...: receive message code already redeemed after trying to reinstall MFS2020 via DVD. how do i finalize the installation. 092bb8fd-71d0-4d38-ba1b-ec0e98b0a647