code alan wake

Discus and support code alan wake in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i have a code of alan wake and when a put the code in te store say "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by StartedRapier, Jan 12, 2017.

1. code alan wake

i have a code of alan wake and when a put the code in te store say "Check the instructions that came with your code. You might need to redeem it on a different web page" and a dont now why

pleas help

:)

StartedRapier, Jan 12, 2017
  2. Quantum Break Preorder Codes

Still got no Alan Wake: American Nightmare code, as well as Alan Wake and Quantum Break Win 10 codes

BeigeCrescent13, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Kylo Ren x
    Kylo Ren x Guest
    Alan Wake American Nightmare Missing

Pre Ordered Quantum Break on March 16th. I received Alan Wake code, but never got the code for Alan Wake: American Nightmare.

Kylo Ren x, Jan 12, 2017
  4. code alan wake

Hey there StartedRapier,

Sorry to hear about the issue with redeeming the codes. Have you tried the Prepaid Code Troubleshooting guide yet? Sometimes that can help out. Where are you physically located
    currently? Does your account match the region? Is your console also connecting to Xbox Live within that region? Try to redeem the code on xbox.com HERE and let us know if you're also seeing the same error message and
    error code.

Mister Mascot, Jan 13, 2017
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

7. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

8. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

9. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

Thema:

code alan wake

1. code alan wake - Similar Threads - code alan wake

2. Alan Wake with add ons code problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake with add ons code problem: Just bought new, unopened Quantum Break with Alan Wake + add ons code to redeem on MS Store. Well...the code does not work. Neither on the console - "Something went wrong. Check the instructions...
  3. Alan Wake digital code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan Wake digital code: Greetings, I decided to open an old Forza / Alan Wake Xbox 360 bundle, as I wanted to play Pariah, and for some reason it’s not compatible with Xbox One but does work on 360. After a short...
  4. Alan wake code does not work

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Alan wake code does not work: Hello , This is actually I have a problem with the Alan Wake game. Recently I bought the physical version of the Quantum break game with the Alan Wake code included in it. Unfortunately, when I...
  5. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?: 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console. At that time, I...
  6. I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I lost my code "Alan Wake" Can I get again?: 8 month ago I pre-ordered Quantum Break by downloadable content and get 2 free redeem codes "Alan wake" and "Alan wake's American Nightmare" through message box in my console. At that time, I...
  7. Purchased Quantum Break code from Amazon, never received Alan Wake codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Purchased Quantum Break code from Amazon, never received Alan Wake codes: I had redeemed a prepaid card for Quantum Break in May, but I never received codes for Alan Wake and its DLC in my Xbox messages. It looks like the same is also happening with the 360 Gears of War...
  8. Missing Alan Wake code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Missing Alan Wake code: Hello, I bought the disk version, and started it up early last month. I expected the code(s) to be on a piece of paper in the box, but no such luck. After googling, I found other disk buyers...
  9. Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Bought Quantum Break for my Xbox One but can't get the code to download Alan Wake: Hi, how can I get the code to download Alan Wake + 2 DLC as mentionned on the box of Quantum Break? 6ab4f9aa-c05e-4aae-8dda-38e979163470
  10. I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Quantum Break but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet: I bought Quantum Break in the Black Friday Sale but I haven´t received my Alan´s Wake code yet. Or it was a limited time offer? a2077731-17da-48b4-9f38-82b8beafcac6