CODE: 8015B00E

Discus and support CODE: 8015B00E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Well glad to see im not the only one having this problem...dont know whats going on but il try what VileHawk99 did...anyone else tried it ? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucidOct2passy, May 20, 2014.

  1. BJJFrank
    BJJFrank Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E


    Well glad to see im not the only one having this problem...dont know whats going on but il try what VileHawk99 did...anyone else tried it ?
     
    BJJFrank, May 21, 2014
    #31
  2. Hello Everyone CODE: 8015B00E :)

    The good news is that I'm no longer getting the Error Code 8015B00E, but the bad news is that I am now getting Error Code 801901F4. I will not be trying the "Temporary Fix" (delete profile, clean cache 3 times, unplug power cord for 30 seconds, and then
    re-download profile) with Error Code 801901F4 because I don't want to mess up my profile.

    I still have faith that Microsoft will fix this issue and will be waiting patiently until I can once again connect to Xbox Live properly.

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night everyone CODE: 8015B00E :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, May 21, 2014
    #32
  3. JustSoHappy
    JustSoHappy Guest
    Instead of getting error code 8015B00E Im getting 801901F4. What is going on? Will I have to contact support again?
     
    JustSoHappy, May 21, 2014
    #33
  4. CODE: 8015B00E

    Well... after reading these post I can see the 360 is still having issues. At least my Xbox One is working.
     
    ArkhamAssassin4, May 21, 2014
    #34
  5. Pete2527
    Pete2527 Guest
    Well....after 40 PLUS hours now....I am FINALLY happy to be the 1rst person in this thread to report I am finally able to log in to Xbox live NO PROBLEM without deleting my profile or anything....no error codes no nothing thankfully!
     
    Pete2527, May 21, 2014
    #35
  6. Hello Everyone CODE: 8015B00E :)

    Its fixed and I can connect to Xbox Live normally again CODE: 8015B00E :)

    Thank you so much Microsoft CODE: 8015B00E :)

    Have a nice day or afternoon or night CODE: 8015B00E :)
     
    Lei Fang DOAX3, May 21, 2014
    #36
  7. NoirTech
    NoirTech Guest
    Yep. I'm back to normal as well. Hooray!
     
    NoirTech, May 21, 2014
    #37
  8. MRC2546
    MRC2546 Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E

    i have had the same problem, I normally put my password in each time I log on to live. it wasn't working obviously. i got my live working by ticking the remember password option when logging in and initially it also failed but after a few seconds going back
    to the dashboard it logged into live and each time since then it has logged in no problem. hope it helps anyone still having problems, but it sounds like the problem has been fixed now, so fingers crossed!!!!
     
    MRC2546, May 21, 2014
    #38
  9. Yep it works for me as well too
     
    DiluteRogue96, May 22, 2014
    #39
  10. BJJFrank
    BJJFrank Guest
    Yep ..just tried 5 min. ago and it work well again...longest 72 hours in my life haha
     
    BJJFrank, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. BullFrog350 Win User

    xbox error 8015b00e

    Like MonsterFragu still getting the 8015B00E Code after intering password, selecting to always input my password and the popup of friends online...clicking "Ok!" I get this error code.. :^(

    What does the code 8015B00E mean?
  12. Markronin17 Win User

    CODE: 8015B00E

    unfortunately my xbox yesterday from the same problem: code 8015B00E
  13. JustSoHappy Win User

    CODE: 8015B00E

    * Gave wrong error code. 8015B00E* Please fix soon Microsoft.
  14. JustSoHappy Win User

    CODE: 8015B00E

    Instead of getting error code 8015B00E Im getting 801901F4. What is going on? Will I have to contact support again?
  15. TiePl8 Win User

    Can't download profile - Error: 8015B00E

    Got a new error tonight for the same problem and neither of these (8015B00E or the new 801901F4) is supported in the Error Code Search. Really don't want to check the remember password as a "fix".
Thema:

CODE: 8015B00E

Loading...
  1. CODE: 8015B00E - Similar Threads - CODE 8015B00E

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  4. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  10. Fix to Error Code 8015B00E

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix to Error Code 8015B00E: Okay so, I had to deal with this code for about two hours (Which isn't that bad compared to other people), and I swore that I would help whoever needed it. I don't know if many people have had to...