CODE: 8015B00E

Discus and support CODE: 8015B00E in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; And still it goes on. And on. And on. It's like some prankster telling an unfunny joke to an unimpressed audience who is being booed and jeered but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by LucidOct2passy, May 20, 2014.

  1. Steve Hovis
    Steve Hovis Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E


    And still it goes on. And on. And on. It's like some prankster telling an unfunny joke to an unimpressed audience who is being booed and jeered but persists in repeating the same said joke regardless!

    That damn screen that pops-up stating that "Sorry, there was a problem. Error code: 8015B00E." is just insulting. So there was a problem, I get it. But I would appreciate some tangible information telling me, at least tentatively, what that problem might
    be! Why is this effecting some users and not others? Why has this being going on, for some at least, forty-eight hours later? Why do we keep getting told that Microsoft are on the case despite the fact this claim has extended from some instances from yesterday?
    Why isn't something authentic being done rather than giving lip-service that something is being done?

    Another aspect that makes this a bad experience as a consumer is that when a problem like this persists, it makes one lose faith in the service that you're paying for. I mean, is it asking too much to be able to go online with your Xbox 360 through a service
    that you are paying a subscription for? One, I might add, that hasn't had a problem like this in the four or so years I've been online with the damn thing? I was never intending to get an Xbox One for a multitude reason but this most certainly is the final
    nail in the coffin. Compensation would be appreciated, though an explanation detailing the situation - and an apology - will suffice for a reasonable minded guy like myself (even though my posts may make me appear unreasonable but I digress).
     
    Steve Hovis, May 21, 2014
    #16
  2. leedu_509
    leedu_509 Guest
    same issue here for over 24hrs.

    customer support shocking! spent over 5hrs talking to muppets on chat. tried the old delete and re download rubbish. didn't work for me!! total looney told me it was my isp (xbox sack that monkey!!).

    ok please someone answer, earlier in this thread a chap speaks of downloading saints row 3 shortly before error. which is exactly what i did. can anyone else confirm this only began after downloading this game?
     
    leedu_509, May 21, 2014
    #17
  3. Steve Hovis
    Steve Hovis Guest
    leejjleejj It's not that because I haven't downloaded Saints Row 3 or anything else for a while for that matter. Hope that helps in regards to that anyway.
     
    Steve Hovis, May 21, 2014
    #18
  4. JustSoHappy
    JustSoHappy Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E

    * Gave wrong error code. 8015B00E* Please fix soon Microsoft.
     
    JustSoHappy, May 21, 2014
    #19
  5. KILOKILLER67
    KILOKILLER67 Guest
    U need to clear ur system cache
     
    KILOKILLER67, May 21, 2014
    #20
  6. leedu_509
    leedu_509 Guest
    nope its not that kilokiller67. done that many times!
     
    leedu_509, May 21, 2014
    #21
  7. taidara
    taidara Guest
    Let's try and isolate this, to see if there's any logical connection between users that experience this error code, or if it's random.

    What Country/State/Province do you live in?

    Who is your ISP (Internet Service Provider)?

    Thank you!
     
    taidara, May 21, 2014
    #22
  8. xLGMx KROWN
    xLGMx KROWN Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E

    Ive been trying to login too and the same 8015B00E keeps signing me out
     
    xLGMx KROWN, May 21, 2014
    #23
  9. I'm having the same problem as well is there any other way to fix it other than deleting your profile
     
    DiluteRogue96, May 21, 2014
    #24
  10. Pete2527
    Pete2527 Guest
    I was told earlier today that supposedly Microsoft is updating servers that will fix this but this is STILL going on for almost 40 hours now CODE: 8015B00E :(
     
    Pete2527, May 21, 2014
    #25
  11. Pete2527
    Pete2527 Guest
    And no currently there is no other temporary fix other than deleting your profile CODE: 8015B00E :(

    also I do not understand how some users who experiencing this are back online.....meanwhile the rest of us are STILL stuck with this CODE: 8015B00E :(
     
    Pete2527, May 21, 2014
    #26
  12. I'm going to try again later tonight or just delete my profile, but thanks for the help
     
    DiluteRogue96, May 21, 2014
    #27
  13. kelkeybunny
    kelkeybunny Guest

    CODE: 8015B00E

    Still the same problem. I'm still waiting it out, I'm not going to get rid of everything I have on there just for a temporary fix. As for trying to see connections, taidara, I suggest making a separate thread/post, though the ones working on this should
    be checking these things, making threads to update those with this problem,

    I know issues take time to solve and it isn't as easy as pushing a button, but personally it doesn't help buyers of a service want to keep at it when nothing is done and the only solution puts to waste time spent in something they've used for so long. I
    would feel better as many others if there was actual news being given, a small post/thread, or announcement. Lets just hope that they are truly working together on this issue to fix it,
     
    kelkeybunny, May 21, 2014
    #28
  14. I went to log in and now I'm getting error code 80190F4, It sucks
     
    DiluteRogue96, May 21, 2014
    #29
  15. Pete2527
    Pete2527 Guest
    Yes I'm getting that error now too CODE: 8015B00E :( WTF is going on Microsoft?!?
     
    Pete2527, May 21, 2014
    #30
Thema:

CODE: 8015B00E

Loading...
  1. CODE: 8015B00E - Similar Threads - CODE 8015B00E

  2. Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series S Twitch linking problem — QR code keeps appearing: Hey everyone, I'm having trouble streaming on Twitch from my Xbox Series S. When I select livestream on my Xbox, it shows a QR code. I scan it with my phone, Twitch opens, and I go through the...
  3. Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys

    in XboX Insiders
    Discount codes for loaded/CD Keys: Anyone know any CD keys / loaded discount codes that are valid rn? Im planning on getting a 12 month gamepass essential code from there submitted by /u/QAnnihilateQ64 [link] [comments]
  4. Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers

    in XboX Insiders
    Accessibility feedback: QR codes can create barriers: I recently joined the Xbox Accessibility Insider League and completed one of the accessibility activities. One thing I noticed is that the activity used a QR code to bring me to the Xbox...
  5. I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.

    in XboX Insiders
    I have the Day One Achievement code redeemed in my account, but I haven't received my badge.: For context, I redeemed the Day One Achievement code on my Xbox, but I still haven't received the new Day One badge. I tried contacting support, and they said they can't help me, so I'm posting...
  6. does anyone have a game pass code i cld have

    in XboX Insiders
    does anyone have a game pass code i cld have: need game pass to play w pals would mean alot submitted by /u/Valuable_Cicada_8404 [link] [comments]
  7. Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.

    in XboX Insiders
    Please stop the use of QR codes for surveys. Do surveys internally.: The console itself is capable of showing questions in the insider app, and you promoting the use of mobile phones instead, plus many phones cant scan QR codes. submitted by /u/needchr [link]...
  8. Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.

    in XboX Insiders
    Potential fix for error codes 0x8B050033, 0x00000000, and 0x00000201.: I had this issue, but I fixed it. Before I fixed it I reached out to XBOX support and they escalated it to a specialist team. They gave me these methods to fix the issue, hope this helps any of...
  9. Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008)

    in XboX Insiders
    Forza Horizon 6 Error code (0x8060008): I played Forza Horizon 6 on the cloud like 2 weeks ago and haven't been able to play online since. Multiple tickets have been submitted and I've yet to hear anything. Ive never cheated or done...
  10. Fix to Error Code 8015B00E

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Fix to Error Code 8015B00E: Okay so, I had to deal with this code for about two hours (Which isn't that bad compared to other people), and I swore that I would help whoever needed it. I don't know if many people have had to...