Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

Discus and support Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Code: 0x87E10BD0 When I try to install Sea of Thieves. This only happens with Sea of Thieves. I have tried everything I can find online, including... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sebastian1414, Jun 14, 2023.

1. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves

Sebastian1414, Jun 14, 2023
  2. DarkEmber Win User

I cant play games due to error code 0x87E10BD0 any idea on how to fix this

Mine error looks different to that and doesn't happen when downloading.

Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0
  3. Sebastian1414 Win User

Yeah like I said I already tried all of that and none of it worked. However, I ended up flashing my bios which fixed the issue.
  4. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Thank you for your response.

I understand and I'm glad that worked after flashing the bios. If you don't have any more questions, feel free to choose a rating, and have a great day!
  5. Darhyl Mayte Amizola Win User

Hey Sebastian!

Nice to meet you! My name is Darhyl, an independent advisor. I'm here to help you out.

Pedro V Flores Independent Advisor posted a solution to a user who had a similar issue:

"Method 1: Recreate the AUInstallAgent folder.

a. Press Windows key + R to open the Run Dialog.

b. Type %windir% and press Enter. You should now be in the Windows folder.

c. Look for a folder called AUInstallAgent. If it is missing in the Windows folder, then right click on an empty space and click on New folder.

d. Rename the folder as AUInstallAgent.

e. Restart the Computer and check if you are able to install apps.

If the AUInstallAgent folder is already available in the above mentioned location, then continue with these steps

Method 2: Reset Windows Store Cache.

Follow these steps to do so.

a. On the desktop, press Windows key + R to open the Run Dialog.

b. Type wsreset.exe and press Enter.

Method 3: Try to install the apps in Clean Boot.

To help troubleshoot error messages and other issues, you can start Windows by using a minimal set of drivers and startup programs. This kind of startup is known as a "clean boot." A clean boot helps eliminate software conflicts. Here is the link for your reference to perform clean boot.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: Please go through the section: How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot of the KB article to boot the computer in normal startup after fixing the issue.

Check if you are able to install or update the apps in Windows Store."

Reference:

Why can't I find or install an app from the Windows Store? https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/account-bil...

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

Another user from the same thread posted a solution:

"Important news!

I got the same error, i did everything and nothing worked.

A few time later i noticed that i wasn't logged into my microsoft account.

it's obvious that you have to be logged in order to get a license.

When i logged into the account it worked."

Try to logout your accounts on:

account.microsoft.com

account.xbox.com

Xbox app

Microsoft store

Then re-login again from the app and links above using the same Microsoft Xbox account where you have acquired/purchased the game Sea of Thieves license. Then try to install the game from Microsoft Store to see if it works.
  6. blueamcat Win User

still havnt recieved my ebon flintlock watching mixer on 16 april

It'll actually just show up in your downloads under the Sea of Thieves game. No codes. Got to My Games and Apps, then Sea of Thieves, hit manage game and it should be ready to install. :)
Thema:

1. Code: 0x87E10BD0 Can't download Sea of Thieves - Similar Threads - Code 0x87E10BD0 Can't

2. How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store?: Hi . How do I retrieve my secondary v bucks codes xbox store? I don't received any email from store . So . If you can I need your support please 98f6986f-2128-499d-b086-a417627e4f95
  3. error code 8015190A

in XBoX on Consoles
    error code 8015190A: Can not download profile to my 360....keep getting this error...send help d0d043d8-9d29-4a0c-a82c-067d671f5285
  4. Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot launch a game on Xbox PC All error codes here: 0x87E10BD0, 0x800704c7, 0x80070005: Middle-earth™: Shadow of War™ is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you need it: 0x87E10BD0....
  5. Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code 0x87E10BD0 Launching starfield, not available on account. Account is the one I...: As title states, The gamepass account I'm using to download Starfield Is now apparently the not available for starfield. I've tried the AUinstall folder, and the store reset option. Not sure what...
  6. i have error code 0x87E10BD0

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i have error code 0x87E10BD0: i have error code 0x87E10BD0 and trying to play sea of thieves with my friends via the pc gamepass they are all having no problems but no matter what I do sign out reset windows it just won't work...
  7. Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Im getting the error code 0x87E10BD0 when I try to load sea of thieves: this is the message that appears "Sea of Thieves is currently not available in your account. Make sure you are signed in to the Microsoft Store and try again. Here's the error code, in case you...
  8. Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why do I have this code 0x87E10BD0 and why am I unable tp play any games on my ultimate pass?: Hi, I currently pay $15 a month for ultimate and I'm unable to play any of my games on PC. Please help otherwise I'm just wasting money. cf03722a-1f43-492b-b3f9-0d273737b3d0
  9. How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to fix error code 0x87E10BD0 ???: I have spent literally all night trying to solve this problem, I have tried everything and the problem continues!, I contacted approximately 6 people from the Support, and apparently none of them...
  10. Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store

in XBoX on Windows
    Error code: 0x87E10BD0 when trying to use PC Windows Store: Just got the Xbox Game pass on PC and every time I try to download a game it errors and gives me this code, and the code finder didn't bring anything up, any suggestions on how to fix this or what...