Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

Discus and support Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Unable to reinstall after this error message appeared and I followed the steps below with no luck. Tried all steps here:... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WayneLandry1, Feb 19, 2023.

1. WayneLandry1
    WayneLandry1 Guest

Code: 0x87E00008 AFTER Microsoft Flight Simulator can't open because it is offline. The...

Unable to reinstall after this error message appeared and I followed the steps below with no luck.

Tried all steps here: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/cant-open-because-it-is-offline-the-storage-device/1781880e-cf5f-43c4-830b-22c435870ddb

After that complete waste of time MSFS and Forza 7 are both gone, attempting to reinstall/download from either MS Store or Xbox app both giving errors.

New error when attempting to reinstall MSFS now:

"Reporting this problem will help us understand it better." You can wait a bit and try again or restart your device. That may help.

Code: 0x87E00008 "

I waited 3 hours and restarted 3 times no luck on either also both games worked fine last weekend and haven't touched my PC since so no changes on my end whatsoever.

:)

WayneLandry1, Feb 19, 2023
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: