CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why?

Discus and support CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game? Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by M Mason1, Nov 13, 2023.

1. M Mason1
    M Mason1 Guest

What are we paying £99 for an upgrade with free glitches, hardly a new game?

Glitches in campaign was there any real beta testing done?

:)

M Mason1, Nov 13, 2023
  2. M Mason1 Win User

Hi, I purchased Vault edition on the 7th November 2023 from the Xbox store received confirmation of pre-order download and access to the campaign, which I then played.

I have no free battlepass, blackcell or skips etc. and it requires me to buy for access to the 4 points i have accumulated.

I should not require a code for a direct download from the Xbox shop

I have deleted and re downloaded all files no change.

I would also point out how much I have spent on Cod since the first version appeared all those years ago and am not happy. My gamertag is unchanged since CoD 1.

Activision have sent an acknowledgement email but are now out of time to respond, very poor.

Thank you for trying to assist with this issue.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello M Mason1,

To check your account further I would recommend that we speak with the live support team.

To contact live support, please follow the guide below:

1. Please use this link: Contact us | Xbox Support
      1. Scroll down and look at the lower left side if you can see the page matches the country/region you are currently located.
      2. If not, please select the country/region it is showing and select the correct one among the list.
      3. Make sure to use to check the available contact times of the support.
      4. Select the "Contact Us" button
      5. Select the drop-down menu options that will match your concern.
      6. The next window will provide you with support articles based on your request and we recommend reviewing the relevant articles before selecting the "See contact options" button.
      7. On the final window, you will be presented with multiple options. We suggest selecting either the "Chat online" or the "Request a call" options to speak with someone. Be sure to provide as much detail as possible.
      8. If you cannot get connected to the support, please use the Virtual Agent and enter this exact phrase, "Talk to an agent".
      9. Should you encounter same issue and have an error message please let us know so we can forward your findings to the Internal Support Team.
  4. M Mason1 Win User

Hi, I purchased Vault edition on the 7th November 2023 from the Xbox store received confirmation of pre-order download and access to the campaign, which I then played.

I have no free battlepass, blackcell or skips etc. and it requires me to buy for access to the 4 points i have accumulated.

I should not require a code for a direct download from the Xbox shop

I have deleted and re downloaded all files no change.

I would also point out how much I have spent on Cod since the first version appeared all those years ago and am not happy. My gamertag is unchanged since CoD 1.

Activision have sent an acknowledgement email but are now out of time to respond, very poor.

Thank you for trying to assist with this issue.
  5. CarTzy Win User

Hello M Mason1,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I understand that your Pre-order perks are not unlocked, and you are unable to access the Activision site, let me see what I can do to assist you with this concern, meanwhile I have some questions that I need to ask.

- When did you preorder CoD3 and from which retailer?

- Did you receive a confirmation email or code for your preorder perks?

- Have you tried redeeming your code on your console or on the Xbox app?

- What error message do you see when you try to access your perks?

- Have you checked the status of the Activision website and the CoD3 servers?

The preorder perks for CoD3 are unlocked automatically when you launch the game for the first time. Please try restarting your console and checking your inventory again. If you still don't see your perks, please contact Activision Support through their website or social media channels.

For answers to commonly asked questions, see Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III FAQ.

Find the latest info about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare III on Activision Twitter.

We appreciate your feedback on the glitches in the campaign mode of CoD3. Kindly check the patch notes if the issue you described us already addressed with the recent patch. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we strive to deliver the best gaming experience possible. Please visit: Call of Duty® Patch Notes

I hope this helps. Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. I appreciate your cooperation and understanding. Have a great day!
  6. Tatakai no Kami Win User

Can I haz Unicorn badge?

I'm waiting for the game, If Capcom does it I'll have to buy each chapter as unlock codes, If EA does it, I'll have to log on to their servers to play Single player and they will shut them down before I can complete the last chapter, and if Activision does
    it, it will be 16 player online MP only with perks, like Stick Pro, and Rockmando pro that will annoy everyone.
Thema:

1. CoD3 is live, no preorder perks unlocked and Activision website down, why? - Similar Threads - CoD3 live preorder

2. "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...

in XBoX on Windows
    "We can't sign you in because your account has been suspended from Xbox Live." Can anyone...: Hello I recently encountered this issue, whenever I try to sign into xbox or minecraft launcher it will bring up xbox live login and when i sign in with any account it will say "We can't sign you...
  3. COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD3 says I need to purchase even though I bought pre order: Can someone please tell me why I purchased the pre order COD3 and now it's saying I don't own the game even though at the top of my screen it says "congratulations on purchasing COD3" what the...
  4. How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to Download Dlc from physical disk for cod3 gold edition: I bought the physical dlc of the gold edition of cod3 and it came with the awakening dlc and I can’t access it, but I just couldn’t find the invoice for it and I cant install it (bought from store...
  5. COD3 Zombie add-on Issues

in XBoX on Windows
    COD3 Zombie add-on Issues: Anyone know why COD3 Zombies add-on doesn't download on Xbox One?...I have plenty of storage space. 1df9a743-39ef-48b1-9d20-cc0f9916227b
  6. Backward compatibility, CoD3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Backward compatibility, CoD3: We have successfully played COD2 and 4 on xbox1. When we try COD3 individuals can play single player, but we cannot start a multiplayer session. All attempts to issue invites fail. No invite...
  7. Ea access cod3 not provided

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Ea access cod3 not provided: i have been passed between ea and microsoft 4 times. I bought madden and was told there would be a ea access trial code. Thete was none. Went back to the store but didnt have the reciept. Store...
  8. A good day for CoD3 fans on Xbox One

in XBoX Games and Apps
    A good day for CoD3 fans on Xbox One: As some of you know by now CoD3 is now bc on the Xbox One which is huge for all of us CoD3 fans as we near the 360's lifespan. Ranked play is still pretty dead but always a match going on in...
  9. Not connecting to Xbox live only on cod3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Not connecting to Xbox live only on cod3: I've tried to play multiplayer on cod3 but it's says my profile isn't allowed to connect but it works on any other game that requires live to play I can play zombies and campaign but no...
  10. Trying to get my XBOX ONE and COD3 to both have an Open NAT

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to get my XBOX ONE and COD3 to both have an Open NAT: I have been trying for the past 3 days to find the proper setup to give my Xbox one and COD3 a open NAT. I have been on Google and YouTube trying to see what others have done but it isn't working...