Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x

Discus and support Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bokito070, Nov 29, 2023.

1. Bokito070
    Bokito070 Guest

Need help! I bought call of duty ww2 (digital version) from Microsoft store on black Friday 24-11-2023 on xbox series x and installed the game and now everytime i want to play the game on random moments the game freezes for 1 or 2 seconds! Does anyone know or have an solution for me ? I already deleted the game including save data etc and reinstall the game but the problem is not solved!

:)

Bokito070, Nov 29, 2023
  2. Darhyl Amizola Win User

I appreciate the response and thank you for the clarification.

Please feel free to let me know the results once it's done. No pressure!

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  3. Bokito070 Win User

Thank you for time for responding and trying to help!

"If I may ask, does the game freeze also occur to your other games or just specifically to your Call of Duty MW2?"

-, No i don't have any trouble or freezes with other games this the first time happening with this game Call of Duty world war 2.

"Also does the error occur when you're playing the game offline, online or both?"

-, I haven't tried the game online yet, i bought the game mainly for the single-player campaign, but I will test it out if it freezes in the online section too, the freezes occur from the start when the in-game cutscenes begin and still occurs when you can play the game.
  4. Ferdie420 Win User

[​IMG]

I also go this message once when the screen freezed. Tried to check it on internet, but can't find anything usefull...

I also saw that more people got problems with the freezing screen in the past. So there must be a solution....
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. No worries, let me help you sort this out.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

If I may ask, does the game freeze also occur to your other games or just specifically to your Call of Duty MW2?

Also does the error occur when you're playing the game offline, online or both?

Kindly try to perform a factory reset keep my games and apps. Here's how:

Note: This will remove the profiles on your console, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

Press the Xbox button  to open the guide.
    Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.
    Select Reset console.
    On the Reset your console? screen, you'll see three options. Be sure to choose the Reset and keep my games & apps option so that you don’t lose any of your games and apps.

This will also help sync the data on your console properly. Once you're done, try to launch the game to see if the game freeze will still occur.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. Bokito070 Win User

I have the same problem. Can't play at all and the campaign is constantly freezing. Very annoying....
    Yes indeed it's very annoying, i literally gave it up I've tried everything even a hard reset on the console! If anyone has any ideas or solutions let us know please.
Thema:

1. Cod ww2 freezing on xbox series x - Similar Threads - Cod ww2 freezing

2. Free splitscreen games for xbox series x/ 2 Cod ww2 questions

in XboX Insiders
    Free splitscreen games for xbox series x/ 2 Cod ww2 questions: Hello all xbox lovers! Currently undergoing treatment and the only occupation apart from watching tv is playing xbox but only have access to cod ww2 unfortunately as all other games are broken or...
  3. Cod ww2 gold edition cp?

in XBoX on Windows
    Cod ww2 gold edition cp?: Hi there! I purchased cod ww2 gold edition on my xbox a few days ago with 1100 cp. But I cant see those cp on my account which I want to uuse on. What should I do? I want to use it on Dmz. My...
  4. how do i get my cod ww2 to download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    how do i get my cod ww2 to download: I have a disc for COD WW2 and it will get to 48GB out of 48GB while downloading but it says its only 62% done, and then after it hits that after a minute or two it will just say installation...
  5. Unable to re install COD WW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unable to re install COD WW2: I had COD WW2 uninstalled but it's not allowing me any options to re install it. c0966802-6240-4788-90ca-9daecc8403cc
  6. COD ww2 wont update.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD ww2 wont update.: I'm trying to install COD ww2 but it requires an update. error code 0xb050033. can the game be played without this update ? it says servers not available please try later.? Thanks...
  7. Xbox one COD WW2 game progress

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox one COD WW2 game progress: Hi, my daughter plays COD WW2 on my xbox one and has finished most of the campaign using a profile she only uses on my box. I’ve now given her the game disc to use on her own xbox one which...
  8. Wired xbox a10 cod ww2 headset static

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wired xbox a10 cod ww2 headset static: so a couple years ago the jack for my a10 headset broke, so I switched to wireless and then deiced that I wanted the a10 back so i bought a new cord for the same a10 headset and for some reason it...
  9. COD ww2.

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD ww2.: I've tried everything to fix the problem. DLC pack 1 on cod ww2. Saying that it's installed. But i don't see it on the game page. Or can't play it. Please help. ca892715-178e-4571-9c25-85cfcc5d5672
  10. COD ww2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD ww2: Why does ww2 keep freezing and telling me lost connection to host/serve r a2e7524a-4d2b-4c30-9782-309ad6d8a039