CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased

Discus and support CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I bought call of duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition and it will not download. You can’t tell me I spent 100 dollars for nothing. Please fix this ASAP. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ColtonBolduc, Nov 14, 2021.

1. ColtonBolduc
    ColtonBolduc Guest

I bought call of duty Vanguard Ultimate Edition and it will not download. You can’t tell me I spent 100 dollars for nothing. Please fix this ASAP. I did restart my Xbox, I have plenty of room for it too, and completely up to date. Xbox One S console.

:)

ColtonBolduc, Nov 14, 2021
  2. Francia J. Win User

That’s odd. Kindly perform an extended powercycle and reset your network hardware.

1. Unplug the power cable from the back of the router, modem, or gateway for 5 minutes. If you have a router and a modem, unplug the power cable from both devices.

2. Press and hold the Xbox button on your console for 10 seconds or until it turns off then wait for 2 minutes before turning it on again.

3. After 5 minutes, plug the modem or gateway in first, and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

4. If you are using a router, plug in the router and wait for all the lights to return to their normal state.

Make sure to check on your games and apps then owned games after you performed the steps.
  3. ColtonBolduc Win User

I bought the game, says it’s having an issue with no option to install
  4. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern.

Please perform a powercycle on your console and then go to "my games and apps", then check on your owned games, install it from there.

​​​

POWERCYCLE CONSOLE​​​

​​​

1. Turn off your console by holding the Xbox button on the front of the console for approximately 10 seconds. The console will turn off. ​​​

2. Turn your console back on by pressing the Xbox button on the console or the Xbox button on your controller. ​​​
  5. Francia J. Win User

Thank you for that. Kindly clear the alternate MAC Address and after that go to your owned games again and check if you can now install the game.

Settings > General > Network Settings > Advanced Network Settings > Alternate MAC address > Clear > Restart.
  6. Francia J. Win User

If I may ask, what exactly happens whenever you’re trying to install the game?
Thema:

1. CoD Vanguard will not download after being purchased - Similar Threads - CoD Vanguard download

2. Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Hey peoples I bought of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't...: Hey peoples I bought 2 of the 4 horsemen a little while ago tonight on cod vanguard but don't see either as an option to choose. Any ideas? 155de16b-db2b-4b77-957a-7ac052100193
  3. COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Vanguard won’t allow my profile to play multiplayer: I have two Xboxes in my house, one in my living room and one in my basement. My kids and I enjoy playing COD games online together from different rooms so we don’t have to split screen. I have...
  4. Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...

in XboX Insiders
    Beta build did not fix controller issues in 4K 120hz VRR with COD VANGUARD and wired...: Saw a new fix for controller in Beta build so i jumped in to try but didn't fix for COD VANGUARD and wired headphones in 4K 120hz VRR, only model 1708 and higher are affected SeriesX + LG CX...
  5. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD)

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Beta build (COD VANGUARD): So latest BETA build states that Controller is fixed, well it isn't in VANGUARD, still same problem since it came out Controller gets unresponsive when you use wired headphones and 120hz mode i...
  6. Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Series S controller bugs out then turns off when plugging in mic on COD Vanguard: Hi all, I made a post a few days ago about this, but i uncovered more of a direct cause for my issue. Ever since I got a new Acer monitor (so i could play 1080p 120hz), I’ve been running into...
  7. Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...

in XboX Insiders
    Controller unresponsive still not fixed in Vanguard and other COD games (wired headphones +...: Hi, So the last firmware still didn't solve this issue and not included in known issues list yet, this has been a problem since last November and neither Microsoft or Activision is even...
  8. COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard Won't Download WASTE OF MONEY: After purchasing the cross-gen edition of Call of Duty Vanguard last night on my Xbox one, the game never appeared in my owned games or downloads. When I try to install the game via the store I'm...
  9. No download available (COD Vanguard)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    No download available (COD Vanguard): Hi all I’m having an issue. My son purchased Call Of Duty Vanguard and usually it also downloads to my console and same vice a Versa but for some unknown reason it downloaded it to my console but...
  10. COD Vanguard No Download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Vanguard No Download: I recently purchased the Ultimate Edition of COD Vanguard and received the email confirmation/receipt. However, the game did not download to my console, is not showing as a recently purchased...