Cod updates

Discus and support Cod updates in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Delvis Thomas, Apr 4, 2024.

1. Cod updates

Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix this or do I jus my say **** Microsoft and switch to PlayStation?

:)

Delvis Thomas, Apr 4, 2024
  2. Obsessive Power Win User

COD update

Does your Internet connection have an Open NAT type? If the correct ports are not open, this could also cause updates to not download.
  3. Temhotabot Win User

COD update

You're complaining to the wrong company about this. IW/Sledgehammer are the ones responsible for their game patches. You should head on over to their website/forums and voice your concern there.

One thing you can try before you do that is to clear the cache on your hdd, then restart the console and re-launch the game. If that does not resolve your issue then do as instructed above.
  4. JohnSpurrier Win User

Still unable to log in to Elite...?

5. JoeyFizzle84 Win User

Battlefield 4 - won't update, so can't play.

I'm getting the same problem with COD Ghosts... Day one update was fine. COD Ghosts installed 100% try to play but says needs update, but the says there is s problem with the update! Checked connections and that's fine with no errors??? But cause can't update
    I can't play... Ridiculous!
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Game Install stuck on 0%

Fishpann which COD? Ghost or the new cod? The new COD has a update for preview beta app users already. So maybe there's a fix for non-preview people as well.
Thema:

Cod updates

1. Cod updates - Similar Threads - Cod updates

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...

in XBoX on Windows
    I'm trying to reinstall cod but when I press install it immediately says it needs an update...: Call of duty, trying to install while updating and saying installation stopped. I even went as far as to pretty much factory reset the Xbox and it still won't. It'll download the mw2 content pack...
  8. On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    On my CoD MW3 I have to install the entire game with each update it’s unfortunate because...: How can I fix this issue. My CoD mw3 make me reinstall the whole game with every update d63dfe78-575a-495f-a86f-8345f6a36b0b
  9. Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X keeps crashing after new COD MW3 update: Anyone else having their series X keep crashing after the newest update? I’ve uninstalled, re-installed, cleared the cache, downloaded the latest updates and even downgraded the graphics on the...
  10. My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one is updating a game (COD) and the download speed is 2.99 mbps. When I speedtest...: I posted my question and pretty much said it all. It is hard-wired through a switch or two BUT the speed-test desktop is hardwired the exact same way (they are next to each other) and I do not...