COD PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TEAM

Discus and support COD PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TEAM in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Guy I'm looking for some people that play any cod game out there if you are someone that plays all of them this is a good place too be ATM. I need... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ThePublicGamer, Jan 5, 2014.

1. COD PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TEAM

Hi Guy I'm looking for some people that play any cod game out there if you are someone that plays all of them this is a good place too be ATM. I need some people that can play any time I want as many people as I can get too play with COD PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TEAM :) don't matter about
    age or where your from just as long as u play COD it is all good add me up if you want too play with us If you play fifa we do the same with that thanks

:)

ThePublicGamer, Jan 5, 2014
  2. Players needed for 5v5 Team-Up League

5V5 TEAM-UP LEAGUE - leaguelineup.com/REALNBA - We are starting an official free agent pool and some teams need good players. Send me a friend request if interested.

SIR TR1PLE DUBB, Jan 5, 2014
  3. eG justiN
    eG justiN Guest
    Team excellency Battlefield players needed!

We are looking for mature battlefield player that are looking to play as a team. Our server is going up tonight and we currently have about 6 active 18+ members although the age requirement is 16. If you are interested please apply at WWW.xlncgaming.com

Or contact eG skiddy dread

eG justiN, Jan 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

COD PLAYERS NEEDED FOR TEAM