COD MW3 won't download on my XBOX ONE (Corrupt Error)

Discus and support COD MW3 won't download on my XBOX ONE (Corrupt Error) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have been trying to download COD: MW3 for almost 4 days now. However, each time i try i receive a few errors. The first error i received was a few... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by tganga, Nov 14, 2023.

1. tganga
    tganga Guest

I have been trying to download COD: MW3 for almost 4 days now. However, each time i try i receive a few errors. The first error i received was a few days before MW3 dropped, when MW2 was supposed to be given an update. It was "0x87E1000C" which said that the installation keeps stopping or is incomplete. So i followed the microsoft solutions on the website and tried uninstalling then reinstalling it. I uninstalled successfully, but when i tried reinstalling i received a new error: "0x80070570" which says that the item I'm trying to use is corrupt. Since then i have tried pretty much every solution that microsoft and activision have suggested, including: hard reset, uninstalling other games for more storage, checking for xbox updates, internet connectivity, etc. It seems that the only time i receive the "corrupt" error is when i try to redownload the "base game" as all the content packs downloaded successfully. I am confused because the base game was working fine until the recent update about a week ago? Am i the only one? All I want to do is shoot some Zombies but now it feels like i wasted my money. Does anyone have any insight or advice?

:)

tganga, Nov 14, 2023
  2. Scott31pa Win User

Maybe its a blessing that you cant download it, MW3 has been a disappointment since it was released, I feel as if Im playing against Pros all the time and I have been playing since COD started, and they seem to know exactly where I am spraying me with bullets before they can see me. I cant get into a game unless the ping is 66 and above. Hands down the worst game to date for COD!
  3. Klancy Ramirez Win User

I tried all of this and still can’t get the game to work! Very frustrating
  4. KhajiBower34 Win User

To disable background downloads and instant startup on your Xbox One, you can follow these steps:

Go to the “Power & On” option in the “Settings” menu

Click “Settings” and then “Power & power”

There you can configure the standby mode for when you turn off the Xbox

Your console will automatically check for and complete pending downloads and updates

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
  5. tganga Win User

Hello Khaji, thanks for the response!

I have yet to try a few of the other steps but i wanted to start with this one:

"Disable background downloads and also disable instant launch of the console: Download the game basically with the console on and in one go"

Where/how would i be able to do this? I found articles about a similar setting for the XBOX Series X but no documentation on the XBOX One.
  6. KhajiBower34 Win User

Hello Tganga, I am an independent advisor and I will be happy to help you today. My name is Khaji

I understand that you are having problems downloading COD: MW3 on your Xbox One and are receiving errors.

Here are some steps you could take to fix this problem:

Check files and reinstall MW3: You can check your game files and possibly delete and redownload the MW3 campaign

Restart your internet router: After waiting enough time for it to fully reboot, start the game

Disable background downloads and also disable instant launch of the console: Download the game basically with the console on and in one go

Completely turn off your console: Unplug the cable from the wall. Leave the console unplugged for 2 to 5 minutes. Plug it back in and turn on the console

Thank you very much for your patience and understanding! If you need anything else, do not hesitate to contact us again.
Thema:

1. COD MW3 won't download on my XBOX ONE (Corrupt Error) - Similar Threads - COD MW3 won't

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  5. COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 won’t work.: I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did have the same issue with a movie but all my...
  6. COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 on PC xbox app?: Hi guys Does anyone know if i can play COD MW3 on the xbox app on my PC? CD keys have it on offer at the moment and was thinking of getting it. I know i can get it on steam but i was wondering...
  7. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  8. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  9. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  10. COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?: Playing Campaign mode and all NPCs glow blue or red. I have reset all setting defaults but nothing makes a difference. And I do mean all, eg. In the first mission ever single prisoner is blue and...