COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

Discus and support COD MW3 on PC xbox app? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi guys Does anyone know if i can play COD MW3 on the xbox app on my PC? CD keys have it on offer at the moment and was thinking of getting it. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by HelenaW69, Jan 3, 2024.

1. HelenaW69
    HelenaW69 Guest

COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

Hi guys

Does anyone know if i can play COD MW3 on the xbox app on my PC?

CD keys have it on offer at the moment and was thinking of getting it. I know i can get it on steam but i was wondering if it was possible.

Cant find anything on the CD keys website about it specifically being for the console - in fact on the 'activation' page it mentions this:

Xbox Console Companion App on Windows 10

1. On your PC, press the Start button , then select Xbox Console Companion from the list of apps.
    2. Make sure you're signed in with the account that you want to redeem the code with. If you need to sign in with a different account, select the Gamertag picture on the left navigation bar, then select Sign out and sign in with the correct account.
    3. Select Microsoft Store from the left navigation bar, then select Redeem a code.
    4. Enter the 25-character code that’s displayed on the ‘Order’ page of CDKeys.com, then follow the prompts. Don’t worry about hyphens, the system takes care of those for you.

Grateful for any advice. I've reached out to CD keys and Microsoft who both tell me to go to the other, or Microsoft cant be certain as they cant view the link themselves.

Thanks

:)

HelenaW69, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Sodangidni Win User

COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

Hello, HelenaW69. I'm Arturo, and I'll be glad to provide assistance with your inquiry today.

Please be aware, the PC version of MW3 can be purchased only from Steam and Battlenet, the version you're seeing on that website is for Xbox. Therefore, you will not be able to download the game on PC.

Besides that, it is important to mention that CD Keys and other third party websites like G2A, Eneba, etc. are not authorized/official retailers, and you may experience issues in the future if you purchase a redeemable code from there.

You can check the official retailers by going here:
    https://www.xbox.com/where-to-buy
    So, it is better to avoid entering any other site different from the ones listed there, because some sellers obtain redeemable codes fraudulently.

I hope you find this answer helpful to your inquiry. However, I'll remain attentive to any other one you may have.

Regards,

Arturo.
  3. ngocphi Win User

Can’t play MW3 even though I purchased the packs.

No as that's for existing mw3 customers not people who download the cod app

It is but not what you think

All cod games now have the cod launcher

You can use mw3 hq for the sake of warzone which is free

Mw3 isn't free

If you buy the vault upgrade you would.need to buy the base game meaning you still.spend 100

Keep in mind mw3 is on sale right now 15 % off
  4. Bon3zz1001 Win User

Battlefield 3 or MW3?

Neither... MW3 is going to just be another CoD game and BF3 is just going to flop in comparison to the PC version in my opinion.
  5. ngocphi Win User

Can i transfer in game items that i bought on xbox to my blizzard games

Purchases on ms store would be for. Xbox

Blizzard store is for pc

Cod js not available on xbox for pc

It is only available thru the battlenet app client for pc
  6. xGeN Syc0 Win User

MW3

lol but the xbox COD Elite wont work until you actually play MW3 Multiplayer.... soooo nope unless your looking up on PC which i didnt know was even released yet.
Thema:

COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

1. COD MW3 on PC xbox app? - Similar Threads - COD MW3 app

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  5. COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 won’t work.: I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did have the same issue with a movie but all my...
  6. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  7. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?: Playing Campaign mode and all NPCs glow blue or red. I have reset all setting defaults but nothing makes a difference. And I do mean all, eg. In the first mission ever single prisoner is blue and...
  10. Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t COD MW3 launch or install: Hello. So I have a disc copy of the new Call of Duty mw3(2023) but when I put it in the console it sounds like it wants to spin but won’t and keeps making the sound like it wants to go but won’t....