COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

Discus and support COD MW3 2023 won’t work. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Tommy Cipriano, Jan 6, 2024.

1. COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

I have 2 copy’s of COD MW3(2023) and neither of them will load up. I put the disc In and it starts to spin then stops. All my other games work. I did have the same issue with a movie but all my other movies work too (blue ray/dvds)not sure what the issue could be.

:)

Tommy Cipriano, Jan 6, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

Hi Tommy, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Please, try these (Image 1) steps: https://support.xbox.com/help/games...s-at-zero-when-installing-xbox-game-from-disc

If that still does not work, you can reset your console.

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console. Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults

[​IMG]
  3. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

Hello Tommy,

Unfortunately, I don't have any further troubleshooting to offer.

There are many knowledgeable users active on the forum and I hope that someone else can offer further insight on your issue.

Thanks,

Rodrigo
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cod mw3 2023 Hackers

Hi Mike! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this on Call of Duty Modern Warfare 3.

It's important to note that this is a public user-to-user community forum, and none of us here work for Microsoft.

It would be best to submit a report directly to Activision regarding your feedback in order for the game developers to properly review your concern through these links:

https://support.activision.com/feedback-and-bug-report?r=feedback&g=Call of Duty: Modern Warfare

https://support.activision.com/mode...uty-modern-warfare-feedback-and-bug-reporting

Note/Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Cod mw3 2023 Hackers

Hi there! I can see here that you require further assistance. Is there anything else that I can assist you with?
  6. Tanay Vinod Nair Win User

When I click on call of duty me 3 2023 multiplayer it tells me to buy game pass. And also says this profile is not allowed to play on xbox network

I want to play the new mw3 2023 multiplayer. Can i open with warzone because warzone 2 is outdated and if i go to warzone section it opens mw2 only way to play. Cod mw3 is clicking on multiplayer. Which is free so why is it telling me to buy game pass
Thema:

COD MW3 2023 won’t work.

1. COD MW3 2023 won’t work. - Similar Threads - COD MW3 2023

2. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  3. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  4. Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why My Cod MW3 Keep Crashing And Dev Error?: I’m having an issue with mw3 on Xbox series X…I’m getting dashboard and dev error 5679 artless four times a game I have reinstalled the game rest my Xbox. I don’t know what else to do!!!...
  5. COD MW3 on PC xbox app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 on PC xbox app?: Hi guys Does anyone know if i can play COD MW3 on the xbox app on my PC? CD keys have it on offer at the moment and was thinking of getting it. I know i can get it on steam but i was wondering...
  6. So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So today in mw3 I bought cd and bought a operator but I accidently refunded the cod points...: Mw3. Well I get to keep my operator I bought because I accidently refunded my cod points I already used what we'll happen? 3bfe24b3-1f27-4542-80ce-7ee0c042adf1
  7. I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I got cod mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and...: I got call of duty mw3 Cross gen edition but as a disc and it says I get the operators soap and zombie ghost but it hasn't gave me the operators 3efffc76-0357-4ad4-a04f-7046c8f2d461
  8. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  9. COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW3 2023 Xbox One (S) how can I disable full body glow?: Playing Campaign mode and all NPCs glow blue or red. I have reset all setting defaults but nothing makes a difference. And I do mean all, eg. In the first mission ever single prisoner is blue and...
  10. Cod mw3 2023 Hackers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod mw3 2023 Hackers: I know that Microsoft just purchased the company but there are huge problems glitches overpowered weaponswhy are there still alot of hackers and why not have a way to have console only crossplay...