COD MW2 has been hacked?!?!

Discus and support COD MW2 has been hacked?!?! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi Everyone, I think my COD MW2 has been hacked. When I enter the multiplayer lobby screen, my XBOX just locks up and I have to restart the device. I... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fxoxcxkxexwulf, Jun 10, 2017.

1. COD MW2 has been hacked?!?!

Hi Everyone, I think my COD MW2 has been hacked. When I enter the multiplayer lobby screen, my XBOX just locks up and I have to restart the device. I have read on some forums that I may have to delete my profile and start a completely new one to be able
    to play online again....any thoughts or comments?

:)

fxoxcxkxexwulf, Jun 10, 2017
  2. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Story trailer with Multiplayer teaser

I haven't been this interested in a CoD since MW2.

Dirty_Silhouette, Jun 10, 2017
  3. vgdelta
    vgdelta Guest
    Guinness World Records crowns Call of Duty as best game series

How many times have we played this same campaign? How many times has Activision been deceptive about giving loyal COD fans a new game engine? Guinness must be going by sales numbers and we all know COD has been living off of the hope people have that COD will get back to a COD 4 and MW2 fun factor. Every recent game dashes those hopes.

vgdelta, Jun 10, 2017
  4. ICryCauseImEmo Win User

FREAKING HACKERS DUDE!

Because the game is basically a cut and paste of MW2. So if they can hack MW2 its a lot easier to hack MW3? GG CoD.
  5. GoDz x Warfarez Win User

Cheaters Using God Mode and Extreme Health

I know how you feel,

I had a lobby where there was invisible nova gas on a large area of a spawn

And unlimited mortar skrikes and unlimited spray from the chopper gunners

Bo1 has been officially been hacked by idiots who can't play normally without hacks

its sad that good cod games has been breached by hackers except mw2
  6. Red KillMachine Win User

MW3 has to be the worst call of duty made

Mw2 would have been great if people didnt hack 10th, or tactical insertion boost to get a nuke. The old cod games were good, but most of them are hack fests now days. I can't even play a match of cod 4 without someone messing around. Waw is a nightmare,
    mw2 every time I play you get an invite to a 10th lobbie every minute. At least mw3 and black ops have been almost cheat free.

Activision needs to go back to a fun game, call of duty has become too much like work.
  7. domuhnic Win User

To all COD player complaining about the hackings on COD.

I believe the cod's up to WaW are hack prone, MW2 and BO are clean.
  8. Griffey-D23F9CC6-DAE Win User

Lag.......Or.........Lag comp.THAT....is the question

The Lag comp has been bad in all CoD games since MW2.
Thema:

COD MW2 has been hacked?!?!

1. COD MW2 has been hacked?!?! - Similar Threads - COD MW2 has

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  8. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  9. COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 battle pass has stopped moving forward: I’ve reached 85% of the current Battlepass and suddenly it’s not moving forward anymore. I’ve tried restarting the game half a dozen times and rebooted the Xbox, the issue persists.. Obviously...
  10. My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My CoD MW2 from gamepass has glitched to 10th prestige and now my game keeps crashing. How...: I downloaded CoD MW2 from gamepass a few days ago for my Xbox series X. I’ve been playing fine no problems, but today my game has crashed. My online profile has glitched itself to 10th prestige...