CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

Discus and support CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It won’t work and is very annoying 795ca365-c26c-4b57-8890-8c9bde20a57d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by matthew oldham, Jul 23, 2023.

1. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

It won’t work and is very annoying

:)

matthew oldham, Jul 23, 2023
  2. OpticRJames Win User

CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc games won’t allow me to download my 360 profile because live won’t connect

Hi, Matthew. My name is Ron, I'm an independent advisor. I will be more than happy to help you.

Please follow the steps below to sort out the issue.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide. ...

Select Settings.

Select System and then select Storage.

Select Clear local Xbox 360 storage.

Select Yes and restart the console.

Once it is back on, please try launching the game to download your profile and see if it works.
  3. Mikahl757 Win User

Why can I not connect to the Xbox network

Same on muitiple xbox one x, xbox series x, xbox 360. Internet fine not connecting to xbox network.
  4. Dizzintut Win User

2 years and they haven't fixed this!!??

All I know is that the only console I own that has this problem is my Xbox Series X. I have no other issues with anything else. My phone, my roku, my ps5, my switch. Everything else connects to my network just fine. This is a problem the Xbox Series X has had since it came out.
  5. Rickieq Win User

MW2 will not play

The Xbox series X will not read the MW2 disc, I have returned it and tried 3 separate copies of the MW2 disc, the console will play other games/discs and read dvds/blue rays as well. But will not read any MW2 disc I insert into the console. The disc will read on my Xbox one. I installed it there and network transferred all the data to the series X and upgraded all the data that was transferred but the console refuses to read the MW2 disc.
  6. TG AceoHearts Win User

Backwards Comp Games not connecting to Xbox Live

Unfortunately this did not resolve the issue. When I try to connect to Xbox Live through the emulator it still says my console can't connect. It then has the numbers 80151906.

When I check if my Xbox 1 X is connected, it says all is fine. I have tried to connect through 3 different BC games with the same result.
Thema:

CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc...

1. CoD MW2 for 360 won’t connect to live on my Xbox series x. My network is fine but all my bc... - Similar Threads - CoD MW2 360

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I'm temp banned on cod mw2 2023 I'm wondering how long I have left? Is there any way to...: Keep getting temp comm banned on cod mw2 2023 by the AI mod they have and I'm wondering how much longer I have. 56fb1abc-53d3-4e0f-a51b-d5c5bf8a1ca3
  8. I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play...: I have had the cod mw2/warzone2 and my sibling reset my xbox and it made it so i cant play multiplayer or campaign. a1403389-5fa7-4182-9180-3f7a5fcc8385
  9. Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my Xbox series X struggling to run CoD MW2 and BO1 for Xbox 360 ?: Hello all, As the title suggests I'm having some performance issues on CoD MW2 (2009) and BO1 (2010). I downloaded these from the Microsoft store to play on my series X as they are all on sale...
  10. I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One.: I am unable to install COD 4, COD MW2, or COD MW3 (360 disc)games on my Xbox One. When I put the disc in my xbox nothing happens. It doesn't read the disc. Nothing happens at all. The discs...