COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X:

Discus and support COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X: in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X: I have just bought a disc copy of this game and it wont read or install, i have tried to clear cache and nothing happens when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by x MattDean, Nov 18, 2022.

1. x MattDean
    x MattDean Guest

COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X: I have just bought a disc copy of this game and it wont read or install, i have tried to clear cache and nothing happens when i put in the game. I have tried a lot of options ive seen from other people having a similar issue, other games work fine

:)

x MattDean, Nov 18, 2022
  2. x MattDean Win User

Im sure its not the disc because i used a friends copy and sadly that didnt work either. And the site i purchased the game from (VERY) wont give a refund as the seal had been broken (update game works perfectly fine on xbox series x) its not the disc it just doesn't want to read on xbox one x
  3. Francia J. Win User

That's great to know. Thank you so much for the update.
  4. x MattDean Win User

We had tried the game in another xbox one and the game still didn’t work. We spent a couple hour trying different options and still no luck. It doesn't seem to read the disc at all. I had another copy of a friend to try and thats the same so we think its the game itself. Thanks for the reply
  5. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regard to your concern.

Thank you so much for the detailed information and I apologize for the trouble.

If other disc games are working just fine, this may mean that the issue is with the disc itself but just to check the options, do you have a different Xbox console where you can test the Call of Duty Modern Warfare II disc?
  6. x MattDean Win User

UPDATE: Changed power settings from sleep to shut-down(energy saving) and it now works fine. Please make sure people are aware of this. Thankyou for your help
Thema:

1. COD MW2 2022:XBOX ONE X: - Similar Threads - COD MW2 2022

2. Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Having a Graphical issue in CoD MW2 and now MW3: I’ve had this issue for a while but just assumed it was a bug or maybe a TV/monitor issue and it would resolve itself but I am the only one experiencing it that I know of even after trying...
  3. Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cant play COD MW2 Multiplayer: Keep getting the error, "You are missing one or more Multiplayer DLC packs. Please download and install." I have restarted my computer. I have uninstalled and re-installed, twice. I play on...
  4. I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I deleted cod mw2 for space but I downloaded it back for mw3 but when I login my account...: i lost all my skins,blueprints and level 13063ff6-5b18-400b-bd04-b4680661d746
  5. Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Unresponsive mouse in game COD MW2: When I load into 'Invasion' COD MW 2, on Xbox Series X, my mouse is unreponsive! This is not always the case. Mouse works in pre game screens, it is only when in the actual game lobby. This was...
  6. Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't I talk on MW2, but I can on any other COD or Game on my Xbox?: I own an Xbox Series X. I have used both a Wired Xbox Controller, an Xbox official Wireless Controller as well as a PowerA Fusion Pro 2 Wired Controller and I continue to have the same issue. I...
  7. sound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips

in XBoX Games and Apps
    sound issues with capturing cod mw2 (2022) clips: i got modern warefare 2 for xmas (playing on Xbox series X), and i am loving the campaign. but ive tried capturing clips to post on my instagram, but the clips have sound but any dialogue is muted...
  8. I bought cod poingt from mw2 2022.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought cod poingt from mw2 2022.: I bought a 1100 cod points from MW2 2022. But it is not showing up. How long do I have to wait for it????? 44ed6c91-c7e8-4b0b-81ca-626bda10b2f0
  9. My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game just stopped working (Cod MW2 2022): My game just stopped working im unable to launch it is that eligible for a refund? Because i played it for like 5 days now its completely unable to launch i tried everything on support but its not...
  10. COD MW2 2022 won't install.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD MW2 2022 won't install.: I've tried everything, I've restarted my Xbox multiple times. Deleted the game from my Xbox, and when I try reinstalling the main game it gets to 8% then says Instalation Stopped. The right side...