COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store

Discus and support COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Can someone help me. To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by LukeMueller, Apr 16, 2021.

1. LukeMueller
    LukeMueller Guest

Can someone help me.

To play MW i need to download the data pack 1, but in Microsoft Store it shows me a message that this pack is currently not available.

I reseted the complete Console and resigned but that didn't help.

:)

LukeMueller, Apr 16, 2021
  2. XBF Mohammed C Win User

Hello LukeMueller, I hope everything is going well!

Thank you for reaching Microsoft Xbox Forum support!

I highly recommend following the troubleshooting steps here:

After each step try to see if the issue is fixed!

First, please select System > Settings > account > remove accounts and then select your account and select Remove to confirm.

Then, hold down the power button for about 10 seconds, until the console shuts off, then unplug the power cord and wait for 2-3 minutes before plugging it back in and turn on the Xbox.

If the issue persists, please select System > Settings > devices and streaming > blue ray > persistent storage > clear three times > restart console.

If you are still encountering the same issue, please select System > Settings > System > Console info > Select Reset console > Choose Reset and keep my games and apps

If you are still having the same issue, it’s possible that the local save for the game has become corrupted. If so, deleting the local save and re-syncing with the cloud might correct the problem.
    First, delete the local save:
    1. Press the Xbox button to open the guide and then select My games & apps > See all > Games.
    2. Highlight the game title, and then press the Menu button on your controller.
    3. Select Manage game and add-ons > Saved data.
    4. Select Delete all to remove the local save of this game, then follow the prompts.
    After you delete the local save, restart your Xbox:
    1. Press and hold the Xbox button in the center of your controller.
    2. Select Restart console, then follow the prompts.
    After you restart your Xbox, re-sync your saved games to the cloud. Your saved games are automatically stored in the cloud while you’re connected to Xbox Live.
    Try playing the game again to see if re-syncing with the cloud corrected the game problem.

I wish you a lovely day, and I hope this helps you out!

Kind Regards

Stay safe, and happy gaming!
  3. LukeMueller Win User

I tried all your steps but it still shows me the same message for data pack 1 and 2 all the other packs are available.
  4. KellerBrown Win User

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Do I need to purchase Cold War for this to work? It is a bit frustrating considering I spent $60 for a game that I cannot seem to be able to play.
    Me as well, I am extremely frustrated . Might have to document and send to my bank to have the charges disputed.
  5. KhalThor Win User

I am experiencing the exact same issue. Do I need to purchase Cold War for this to work? It is a bit frustrating considering I spent $60 for a game that I cannot seem to be able to play.
  6. ShannonGuzman Win User

I have tried everything you have said to do and it still tells me data pack 1 and 2 are unavailable? Please help
Thema:

1. COD Modern Warfare Data pack 1 "currently not available" in Microsoft Store - Similar Threads - COD Modern Warfare

2. COD Modern Warfare 3

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare 3: I ordered a digital copy before the release date and my son thinks that he should have the Soap Operator skin however it’s locked. Should he have access to this? 3a60a48d-5dd7-4835-810b-92ce58a54550
  3. When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    When I try to play COD modern warfare 3 it says connection Failed Could not connect to...: When I try to play cod modern warfare 3 it’s saying Connection Failed could not connect to online services connection interrupted by user d5fade49-700f-4da5-ae9d-5c9f68696732
  4. Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why i cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing: I cant play COD modern warfare 2019 campaing 18b6511c-1a6c-47dd-87f3-5caaf228d219
  5. I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't play the campaign COD modern warfare (2019) digital: Hello, I have purchased COD modern warfare 2019 digital, I have installed and uninstalled it several times with all the ad-ons and I still cannot play the campaign mode and it tells me to buy the...
  6. Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't play COD Modern Warfare on Xbox series X from disc.: I have installed every possible thing I can and when I get to the main screen it tries to get me to purchase it (agai ) and shows that it's locked even though I have the disc in the xbox and it's...
  7. COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Modern Warfare Campaign pack 2 will not download?: I own the game and used to play campaign all the time so I know I own it. The option to download it does not appear like I don't own that 1 add on. I've uninstalled everything and re installed...
  8. Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it...: Cannot find call of duty 4 modern warfare and cod 1 and 2 on the xbox store. Not sure if it is a region problem? 84ad9160-0ace-47ec-8ba1-f14b378719e8
  9. I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I need help regarding COD Modern Warfare 2019: I have downloaded COD modern warfare(2019) disc version on my series x, including the 18 add ons. However when i press campaign the game for a split second enters the campaign but then crashes and...
  10. Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can you play call of duty modern warfare II bought on a pc (cod accaunt)?: I'm wondering if I could buy CoD MWII on official Activision Website and play it on my Xbox registered in the accaunt I bought the game da987789-efbc-4fe2-9584-6b25df6dc310