Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

Discus and support Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ben Bristol, Jan 3, 2024.

1. Ben Bristol
    Ben Bristol Guest

Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play?

I have tried restart, offline and clear local saved. Cod infinite warfare legacy xbox one will not install past 8.7% how can I fix this?

:)

Ben Bristol, Jan 3, 2024
  2. Rodrigo Oliver Win User

Hi Ben B, my name is Rodrigo. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

I am sorry to hear that.

Have you tried to reset your console?

Please, follow these steps:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > System > Console info.

Select Reset console.

Select Reset and keep my games & apps.

For more information: https://support.xbox.com/help/hardware-network/console/reset-console-to-factory-defaults
  3. Mister Mascot Win User

Ifinite disc with remastered on it broke I bought a new disc but now they want me to pay again

Hey there reddaro,

Since this is a disc copy and not a digital download of the Call of Duty Infinite Warfare, the console looks for the specific disc to know that you have the license for Call of Duty 4 Remastered according to Activision's support page

HERE

"Xbox One

For disc-based (physical) Legacy and Legacy Pro Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare Remastered is included on the Infinite Warfare disc and no voucher code is required.
    Before Modern Warfare Remastered can be played, an additional download is required. An internet connection is required to download content. The game disc must be inserted to play Modern Warfare Remastered.

For Digital Legacy and Digital Deluxe Editions of Infinite Warfare on Xbox One, there is no game disc or voucher code. An internet connection is required to download content. Modern Warfare Remastered and Infinite Warfare
    are two separate downloads and there is no requirement to have both installed in order to play either piece of content. No game disc is required if you purchased the Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe Edition of Infinite Warfare."

So unfortunately it looks like you'll need to purchase the Legacy or Legacy Pro edition via a disc or Digital Legacy or Digital Deluxe to be able to play Modern Warfare Remastered again. Though you might fall under Activision's Disc Replacement program

HERE
    . It's worth taking a look to see if you qualify for that program.

I hope that helps and answered your question!
  4. whiteandshiny Win User

Complete edition games on disc

Call of duty infinite warfare legacy edition has modern warfare on the disc for Xbox one so it can be installed multiple times but the PS4 version includes a one time download code in the box so I guess that kinda counts :)
  5. Jaymo1978 Win User

Is this possible???

Hey Noble! While I can't swear to what may come in the future, for the time being, the Legacy Edition is the only way to obtain MWR. According to Activision's FAQ:

How can I get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered?

"Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered is only available through the Legacy, Legacy Pro, and Digital Deluxe editions of Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare."

Can I play Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered without buying Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare?

"No, you must own Call of Duty®: Infinite Warfare in order to get Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare Remastered."

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but hopefully this answers your question. And who knows, maybe in the near future, they'll make it available separately! Seems like an odd revenue stream for them to close off permanently.
  6. RtheBOMB1360 Win User

CoD wont start: Error 0x87e0012d

I have the same error on cod infinite warfare
Thema:

1. Cod infinite warfare legacy will not install past 8.7% why? How can I fix and play? - Similar Threads - Cod infinite warfare

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  8. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  9. Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why is my new COD Infinite Warfare not working on my new Xbox series X: I put it in it does not even notice that it’s there 7932aa03-e7a4-4d8e-b039-ca1197129595
  10. Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t me and my brother play cod infinite warfare at the same Time as for the one...: It will just load the second one on to get on infinitely on connecting to Xbox live 0eed755a-45fd-49b4-83f3-c0044b90447b