COD Ghosts

Discus and support COD Ghosts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, Bought an xbox one recently and am having troubles connecting to squads on COD Ghosts. I can connect to xbox live no problem, it sees my... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by KillemJan, Jan 18, 2014.

1. KillemJan
    KillemJan Guest

COD Ghosts

Hello,

Bought an xbox one recently and am having troubles connecting to squads on COD Ghosts.

I can connect to xbox live no problem, it sees my network. And both tests for connection and multiplayer are successful.

I have Time Warner cable internet and am using that wireless, living in santa monica california.

Every now and then I am able to get online, once I get online it works without a problem.

Resetting the router and then quickly trying sometimes helps. I believe I can't setup a static IP address because of TWC internet, so port forwarding is not setup.

All other available tips and tricks on the internet I have tried.

Usually get the error message that the COD server are not live.

Any help ?

:)

KillemJan, Jan 18, 2014
  2. caz2005
    caz2005 Guest
    Single player campaign - COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

Normally I can't stand COD. I've got both Ghosts and BF4. I find BF4 far superior (when it works) online. The BF4 campaign is (IMO) awful but the COD Ghosts campaign is pretty good this time around actually.

caz2005, Jan 18, 2014
  3. teljess
    teljess Guest
    Are Your Launch Games Decided Yet?

bf4.ryse.forza 5,dr3 ac4 and cod ghosts for me

teljess, Jan 18, 2014
  4. COD Ghosts

Having the same issue on the east coast since yesterday. We have two boxes running side by side, one connects perfectly and the other hasn't since yesterday.

Mother of Deter, Jan 18, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

COD Ghosts