cod ghosts

Discus and support cod ghosts in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I was invited to a game by [Mod Removed] to a game and it said joinable so I excepted the invite and I looked at the info o n how well the players were... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Per4manceTANK, Jan 11, 2014.

1. cod ghosts

I was invited to a game by [Mod Removed] to a game and it said joinable so I excepted the invite and I looked at the info o n how well the players were which I do every time in the pre-game lobby and the kid who invited had 2000+ wins and
    no losses. the game started and it was a domination game [Mod Removed] were on top of the map as soon as the game started so I left the game and it said that I was a level 1 again and I was a 3rd prestige lvl 58.

Mod Edit: Please do not name and shame on the forums. Thank you.

:)

Per4manceTANK, Jan 11, 2014
  2. caz2005
    caz2005 Guest
    Single player campaign - COD Ghosts or Battlefield 4?

Normally I can't stand COD. I've got both Ghosts and BF4. I find BF4 far superior (when it works) online. The BF4 campaign is (IMO) awful but the COD Ghosts campaign is pretty good this time around actually.

caz2005, Jan 11, 2014
  3. teljess
    teljess Guest
    Are Your Launch Games Decided Yet?

bf4.ryse.forza 5,dr3 ac4 and cod ghosts for me

teljess, Jan 11, 2014
  4. cod ghosts

Hi there,

This sounds more like an Activision issue since it was your In-Game level that was reset. Microsoft has no control over that.

-

Keep in mind, calling out players in the forums is against the rules, and making multiple posts on the same topic is frowned on.

-

Wish I had more.

Mistress Sara, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

cod ghosts