COD Ghosts Not Loading

Discus and support COD Ghosts Not Loading in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello, I was trying to play COD last night on my one, and the game tried to load, and went to a black screen for eternity. I tried to uninstall the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DKsBALLS, Feb 5, 2014.

1. DKsBALLS
    DKsBALLS Guest

COD Ghosts Not Loading

Hello,

I was trying to play COD last night on my one, and the game tried to load, and went to a black screen for eternity. I tried to uninstall the game and re-install the game, and the same issue occurred. I slapped in my RYSE game, ant it loaded without issue.
    Whats happening here?

Thanks

:)

DKsBALLS, Feb 5, 2014
  2. SEMPERFLY22
    SEMPERFLY22 Guest
    CoD: Ghosts not loading properly.

Had the same problem. The free trail version for xbox live was up. You need to pay for xbox live in order to continue.

SEMPERFLY22, Feb 5, 2014
  3. SkibaA3T
    SkibaA3T Guest
    CoD: Ghosts not loading properly.

When I first installed Ghosts it worked perfectly and I was playing the game just fine, however now when I try to start the game, it shows the very first loading screen of the ghost face and doesn't go any further than that. If I try to open the game while
    not signed in to my account, it goes past that screen to where it asks me to press the menu button to continue, but then when it asks me to sign in to my account, it freezes on "Reading Save Device". I'm assuming this problem is linked to my account as opposed
    to the disc as it doesn't let me sign in on the game. If anyone else is having this problem or if anyone knows how to fix it, it would be great, thanks! I've tried reinstalling the game several times and it does not work.

SkibaA3T, Feb 5, 2014
  4. geekfather
    geekfather Guest

COD Ghosts Not Loading

1: Push the console power button for 5-10 seconds until it turns off

2: Unplug the power cord from the console - (has to be from the console)

3: Wait 1 minute

4: Plug back in and power up console with button

Should hopefully be working okay now. If not let us know COD Ghosts Not Loading :)

geekfather, Feb 5, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

COD Ghosts Not Loading