COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately

Discus and support COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Anyone else experiencing a hard shutdown with the late COD content. My XBOX is shutting down hard and showing the overheating message on reboot. It's... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/stoned99, Oct 8, 2021.

1. /u/stoned99
    /u/stoned99 Guest

Anyone else experiencing a hard shutdown with the late COD content. My XBOX is shutting down hard and showing the overheating message on reboot. It's not hot by any means so I assume this is some sort of incompatibility between the new content and the alpha build?

submitted by /u/stoned99
    [link] [comments]

/u/stoned99, Oct 8, 2021
  2. Zimbabwe12889
    Zimbabwe12889 New Member
    Mine shutted it off aswell twice. there can be a reason to it. just now my xbox series x fan was loud as, i was in the spawn area. so perhaps the spawn area is the cause to overheating your xbox's. when i go to different areas. the fan doesnt go loud. so maybe thats the case there.

Zimbabwe12889, Oct 9, 2021
  3. MR EPINK Win User

Faulty Xbox One again!

After trying many things I have found out my Xbox One only keeps shutting down when it is connected to the internet, if I plug in the internet cable or connect using wi-fi it will shut almost immediately, but when it is disconnected from the internet it
    will stay on all day....weird.
  4. killamanik Win User

Xbox rewards and cloud gaming get my ip location wrong

Hi. Sorry . This is actually about an old question you had. Yesterday I I was on Lego Fortnite. I shut it down and went out shopping. Got home a few hours later and turned my Xbox on. I was gonna jump back into Lego fn but going into the map from the lobby the Xbox shut off. Went through that a dozen times. Usually shuts down at the same point. A couple times the map did open but only for maybe 5 or 10 seconds and then power off.

Same with cod. Shuts down right after I hit start match.

I did all the stuff you see in the searches.

Took it most of the way apart to clean. It wasn’t terribly dusty.

Like you said it’s not really hot as this happens immediately.

I’m just wondering what you came up with? I’d really appreciate any input.
  5. bradywalsh1 Win User

I keep getting kicked out of my game and my xbox turns off randomly

Modern warfare shut off immediately after I launch it but my xbox one console does not shut down
  6. MR TY LONDON Win User

Call of duty cold war

It’s just the new forsaken map I load into it and my Xbox turns off I can play all other maps
  7. YeetBullYT Win User

xbox shutting down

my xbox shut down, 2 times today... i am installing a COD (Warzone). theres somenthing i can do to fix or prevent that?
    MyXbox Shut Down on me
Thema:

1. COD Forsaken map is shutting down my XBOX almost immediately - Similar Threads - COD Forsaken map

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  8. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  9. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  10. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. cold war forsaken map keeps turning off my map