COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

Discus and support COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1] in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare. I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent -... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mikana Shadow, Jan 8, 2016.

1. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

Looking for players who still play any of the Exo zombie maps on Advanced Warfare.

I need help specifically with getting past level 20 on Descent - Oz's Challenges.

Am a bit of a achievement-junkie, so I'd love to get the easter-egg for this one.

Best I've had in Outbreak is 36, Infection 32, Carrier 30, Descent 20, so I'm not doing too bad...use to playing alone but would appreciate some playing with someone else on occasion.

I have COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 and COD: Black Ops 3 on Xbox One with a season pass so looking for players of one or the other.

:)

Mikana Shadow, Jan 8, 2016
  2. smileskybird
    smileskybird Guest
    Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.

smileskybird, Jan 8, 2016
  3. 420friendly,mature 18+ clan

I'm looking to start a mature 420 friendly clan for COD ghosts on Xbox1 and black ops 2 on the 360. Send me a pm on xbl my tag is I'll give u more details online. Before I forget please have DLC or season pass to ghosts or black ops 2

chronicskull420, Jan 8, 2016
  4. smileskybird Win User

Next year is the year of the zombies

It would be great if COD introduced zombies on Xbox 1 in Ghosts or Advanced Warfare through DLC or maybe a COD Black Ops 3? I really like playing zombies in COD BO2. Never tried the first COD Black Ops though.
  5. BigB EC Win User

#AdvancedWarfareMP - It's SO original

Spec ops was MW 2 and 3. Zombies was COD W@W, Black ops 1 and 2. Extinction is in COD Ghosts. I think that is all the co-op modes correct me if wrong.
  6. SquatYew474 Win User

Advanced Warfare Exo Zombies download not working

Steps on Xbox 360 for a workaround until there's a patch/fix:

- Sign out of your Xbox profile

- Create a new profile on Xbox, but don't connect to XBL

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

**** You'll need to perform this any time you want to play Exo Zombies
  7. SquatYew474 Win User

Need Help with Exo Zombies

Steps on Xbox 360 for a workaround until there's a patch/fix:

- Sign out of your Xbox profile

- Create a new profile on Xbox, but don't connect to XBL

- Use that profile to load COD: AW, then enter Exo Zombies mode while signed into the non-XBL profile

- After Exo Zombies loads, press Guide and sign out of this profile, then sign into your profile.

**** You'll need to perform this any time you want to play Exo Zombies
  8. Chatygirl Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Thema:

COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1]

1. COD: Exo Zombies on 360 [or Black Ops 3 on XBox1] - Similar Threads - COD Exo Zombies

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Exo Zombies. COD AW

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Exo Zombies. COD AW: Can i please get a update ,as to what is happening with the Season Pass, I did not know there was a issue and just bought the game and season pass today , the zombie add on is not working, It will...
  7. Cod exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod exo zombies: Just purchased the season pass and it's not loading on my Xbox one! Every time I go to play exo it says I must purchase on or the other but I have purchased the season pass, it's not in my queue!!...
  8. service alert involving cod aw exo zombies

in XBoX Games and Apps
    service alert involving cod aw exo zombies: Please fix the xbl service alert involving cod aw exo zombies. 1/27/2015 7:45:53 PM CST: If you are attempting to play Exo Zombies in Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare, and you receive the message...
  9. CoD: AW Exo Survival [Tonight]

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CoD: AW Exo Survival [Tonight]: Going to attempt to do all the tiers to get the bonus Zombies wave, I already knocked out the first tier, and a little less than half way through the Second Tier. Just send me a message, and we...
  10. COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue: Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am. I bought and downloaded the new Havoc DLC but everytime I try to play the EXO Zombies it comes back saying that there is...