COD: BO2 Mod Menus

Discus and support COD: BO2 Mod Menus in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone know how those weird replays on BO2 give people those mod menus? Also when one of those menus are used, could someone hack your account... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ninj4kid, Jul 12, 2021.

1. Ninj4kid
    Ninj4kid Guest

Does anyone know how those weird replays on BO2 give people those mod menus? Also when one of those menus are used, could someone hack your account info?

:)

Ninj4kid, Jul 12, 2021
  2. XBF Zineb F Win User

It would be best to post this on the developer of the game's official pages to get some insight because I believe you are asking an in-game related question.
  3. MatchedPeak Win User

this is bullsh*t

xbox live must go look at cod bo2 players accounts and see how many of them using mods
  4. EnenDaveyBoy Win User

Call of Duty pre-orders down 40% on last year

So like COD 4 then.........BO2.....BO2 its hardly the pinnacle of COD, when did they start playing COD 2 years ago?
  5. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

Halo 4 & Black Ops 2

I will buy Halo 4 and rent BO2. If BO2 is really good I will consider buying it but I have not bought a COD game since WAW. That was the last COD I truly enjoyed.
  6. XOGC xBOSSx Win User

Xtreme Online Gaming Community

We are looking for more clans and teams to participate in our COD BO2 Tournaments. Also we are still accepting members for our GTA IV TBOGT Roleplay Clan and our COD BO2 Clan.
Thema:

1. COD: BO2 Mod Menus - Similar Threads - COD BO2 Mod

2. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  3. Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2: I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while playing Call of Duty BO2. It will say is signed in, and then randomly in the middle of a game i get signed out of Xbox Live. I have checked my internet...
  4. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  5. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  6. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684
  7. Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!: OMG. So up into a couple of weeks ago I could easily join a game as soon as I try to search for One now I get on and all it says is waiting for host or zero games and that's crazy I don't...
  8. Xbox one COD BO2 TDM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one COD BO2 TDM: XBOX ONE COD BO2 TEAM DEATH MATCH WILL NOT MATCH ME WIG ANY GAMES JUST SAYS 0 MATCHES OR WAITING FOR HOST NEW PROBLEM OVER A WEEK NOW! **** CAN I DO OR DO I DO? PLZ HELP HELP...
  9. COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S: I'm having problems with my COD BO2 on XBOX SERIES S when I'm in the waiting room I invite my friend and he accepts the invitation but it always says "session unavailable" and vice versa when he...
  10. [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [Mod removed - Personal Information] Trouble with COD BO2 connecting to servers on Xbox 360: buenas tardes, tengo un problema en xbox 360, cuando intento jugar a call cod duty black op II, ha duelo por equipos, nunca empieza la partida, sale el jugador en modo observador y sale de la...