COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S

Discus and support COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I'm having problems with my COD BO2 on XBOX SERIES S when I'm in the waiting room I invite my friend and he accepts the invitation but it always says... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Christopher Fernandes1, Mar 6, 2023.

1. COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S

I'm having problems with my COD BO2 on XBOX SERIES S when I'm in the waiting room I invite my friend and he accepts the invitation but it always says "session unavailable" and vice versa when he invites me too and even when we press enter session make friend. Does anyone know how to resolve or why this is happening to us?

:)

Christopher Fernandes1, Mar 6, 2023
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Christopher, try to remove games from quick resume, and follow the procedures below.

The first is a clear cache

1. Go to the Xbox press and hold the XBOX power button on the console for 10 seconds until it turns off

2. Wait 10 seconds until it turns off

3. Wait 1 minute with it off

4. Turn it back on

Xbox One reset keeping Games:

Press the Xbox button to open the panel.

Select system > Settings > System > Console Information

Select Reset console.

Restore and maintain my games and apps.

Rest assured, you won't miss games or saves

Note: You need to know the email and pass
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, different games, different developers and different servers, this problem could be something related to COD only.
  4. Christopher Fernande Win User

but for example in Gears of war 3 we were playing on the Xbox Series S and we could enter each other's waiting room normally, but in CODBO2 not why?
  5. Ky3217 Win User

IGN Poll- Halo 4 vs. Black Ops 2. What do you think?

As for comparing them. (Just my opinion)

Campaign-Halo 4 wins. It's a better story. BO2's story was alright but Halo 4's is just better. Plus the cut scenes for Halo 4 look a lot better than BO2's.

------------

Multiplayer-I feel like they're pretty close. Virtually a tie. BO2's multiplayer brings the most changes to the COD series since COD4. Halo 4's is pretty much the same save for loadouts. (Not a bad thing at all) Both are good.

------------

Zombies V Spartan Ops- Zombies just blows Spartan Ops out of the water. It's more fun, brings more replayability, etc.

------------

Both are very good games. Hard to pick between them
  6. Tooniies Win User

Halo 4 v. Black Ops 2

I don't enjoy the Halo series, could never really get into it. So I'm not getting Halo 4. I'm not over the moon excited for BO2, haven't been excited for a COD since MW2 and that ended up disappointing me big time. But I do enjoy the COD series, and I'm
    sure I'll be spending many a night playing BO2 until my eyes bleed.
Thema:

1. COD BO2 IN THE xbox SERIES S - Similar Threads - COD BO2 SERIES

2. why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why won’t COD BO2 disc play on my xbox one x?: Hey guys I don’t know if i’m just blanking out and there’s an easy solution but i have an xbox 360 cod bo2 disc and i’m trying to play it on my xbox one x, it says on google it’s backwards...
  3. Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox Live Randomly Signing me out, only on COD BO2: I keep getting signed out of Xbox Live while playing Call of Duty BO2. It will say is signed in, and then randomly in the middle of a game i get signed out of Xbox Live. I have checked my internet...
  4. Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2.: Need help with error code UI error 89621 and UI error 29016. COD BO2. It happened to me after I play against a hacker in multiplayer and now whenever I want to see my barracks the game keep...
  5. Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not

in XBoX on Windows
    Why dose it say I'm playing cod bo2 when I'm not: Dear Microsoft please fix this immediately it's irritating and annoying bc I was asleep and I kept getting invited to party's and not to mention I have tried everything...
  6. Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can’t I install cod bo2 on my Xbox 1 and series s: I have bo2 on my 360 and I don’t know if it came with the console or not but I should still be able to download it right? 388b1bff-e155-47c2-bcf7-1f27afa2f684
  7. Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox One COD BO2 TDM!: OMG. So up into a couple of weeks ago I could easily join a game as soon as I try to search for One now I get on and all it says is waiting for host or zero games and that's crazy I don't...
  8. Xbox one COD BO2 TDM

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one COD BO2 TDM: XBOX ONE COD BO2 TEAM DEATH MATCH WILL NOT MATCH ME WIG ANY GAMES JUST SAYS 0 MATCHES OR WAITING FOR HOST NEW PROBLEM OVER A WEEK NOW! **** CAN I DO OR DO I DO? PLZ HELP HELP...
  9. COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Bo2 disc won't read but every other disc does.: I'm starting to get frustrated at this. I tried EVERYTHING to get the disc to work and it just won't read it. Every other game works, even old CODs like MW3. Why is this happening? The disc is...
  10. cod bo2 dlcs not working

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cod bo2 dlcs not working: I have bought the cod bo2 season pass and i'm trying to download the map packs to play the dlc maps but it keeps saying "premium content is blocked for this profile" even though I have my profile...