COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online

Discus and support COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MackenZ258, Nov 16, 2023.

1. MackenZ258
    MackenZ258 Guest

I am trying to play Black Ops (the first one) online multiplayer, each time I attempt to connect it says server not connected check Callofduty/blackops/status for updates. When I check the website it doesnt give me the option to check the status for the specific game. It shows Black Ops II but not the version I am trying to play. My NAT type connection is open, latency is more than 60 ms, and I have a wireless network. Game was working the previous 2 weeks just fine, why is it giving me trouble now? How can I check to see the status if Activision doesnt have server status available for specific game?

:)

MackenZ258, Nov 16, 2023
  2. CarTzy Win User

Hi,

We haven't heard from you, so we assume that your issue has already been addressed. We will not be monitoring this thread moving forward so, if you need further assistance, please create a new thread to discuss these concerns by clicking this link: Create a new question?

Thank you for understanding.
  3. CarTzy Win User

Hello MackenZ258,

Thank you for posting in the Microsoft Community.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble connecting to the Black Ops multiplayer servers. It's possible that the servers are currently down or experiencing issues. You can try checking the official Call of Duty Twitter account or the Activision Support website for any updates on server status. Additionally, you can try restarting your router and console to see if that resolves the issue. If the problem persists, you may want to contact Activision Support for further assistance.
  4. CheezyDibbles66 Win User

Error code 30052

Have you check the black ops server site if then servers are down
  5. DeathsKamikaze Win User

COD Black OPS Multiplayer - Waiting for 5 more Players ...

6. iTsFx Win User

Does black ops 2 still work on xbox 360?

As of my knowledge cutoff in September 2021, the servers for Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 were still operational on Xbox 360. However, it's possible that the servers may have been shut down since then. It's always best to check with the game's official website or social media channels for the latest information on server status.
Thema:

1. COD Black Ops: server status down/unavailable to check online - Similar Threads - COD Black Ops

2. Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 COD Black Ops 2 Account Can't Connect to Xbox Live: When trying to load and play COD Black Ops 2, it is saying that my connection to Xbox Live has been lost and to sign in again, but I only keep getting this message. This has persisted after...
  3. “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to...: “I purchased COD Black ops cold war with campaign mode, but in console it shows I need to purchase it and while I get redirected to Microsoft Store it shows that I have purchased it.,”...
  4. Cod Black ops Cold War

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod Black ops Cold War: My son is asked to perchase the game after he has already downloaded the game. Any help please? 044b3bea-7a1a-4748-848a-505e44e095ab
  5. Xbox series X and cod black ops 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox series X and cod black ops 1: My friends and I have Xbox series X. We bought call of duty black ops 1 to play zombies. We cannot get into a game together online. We added each other on the Xbox and in black ops but won’t...
  6. COD Black ops Cold War problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black ops Cold War problem: I recently reinstalled the game. Now when I go to play it I get to the screen that says "press A to start" and it takes me to the game pass page and won't let me go any further. I don't want to...
  7. I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm playing the backwards compatible Cod: Black Ops 2. My problem is now I have no ability...: Party chat works and I can hear others perfectly. But I can't speak. The mic icon doesn't show up acting as if I dont have a mic. I have the Turtle Beach React-R controller for the Xbox Series S...
  8. Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version...: Decided to reinstall CoD Black Ops 3 after a couple years and I’m stuck on version 100.0.0.12.0.0 Is there any way to fix it? I’m trying to play with my friends but can only do local games. Error...
  9. Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Purchased COD Black ops can not get into to live I sign in gi e me code 80154002 please...: Purchased COD Black ops can not connect to xbox live I have gamepass ultra it is so frustrating I havd reinstalled the hame 7 tines cleared xbox 360 cache on my series S I tried logging into xbox...
  10. COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Black Ops 2 Season Pass Issue: I bought the season pass for COD Black Ops 2. I go to the in game store to purchase the now free maps like uprising or nuketown zombies, but every time I click them the message “Your credit card...