COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!

Discus and support COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Upgraded to Xbox One and now My Level 55(Prestige 5) has Disappeared, starting me all the way back from the begininning! How do I get my Cloud files to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by ReddHeffner, Oct 27, 2017.

1. ReddHeffner
    ReddHeffner Guest

COD: Black Ops II Level Progression Disappeared After Upgrading from Xbox360 to Xbox One!

Upgraded to Xbox One and now My Level 55(Prestige 5) has Disappeared, starting me all the way back from the begininning! How do I get my Cloud files to sync onto this Xbox One so that I can play at the level I've already progressed to?

:)

ReddHeffner, Oct 27, 2017
  2. Your Purchase cannot be completed at this time. please try again.

Trying to purchase CoD Black Ops II with my debit card from my Xbox One and receive this message?

Fatality Rated, Oct 27, 2017
  3. SatomX
    SatomX Guest
    issue with downloading black ops 2 to a new xbox360

we bought an Xbox360 with Black Ops II game download option. After selecting Redeem Code and entering the code we have, Xbox Live shows 80150017 status code saying "something went wrong, this isnt available in your region, or the file is corrupted or we
    dont recognize the format."

any ideas on how to fix this?

SatomX, Oct 27, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: