CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help.

Discus and support CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help. in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] submitted by /u/robjmcm [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/robjmcm, Feb 7, 2021.

1. /u/robjmcm
    /u/robjmcm Guest

/u/robjmcm, Feb 7, 2021
  2. RebbeccaWatson-slack Win User

Cold War Xbox series s

It shows I own the game and even though I own the cross gen I’ve bought the cross gen upgrade to but it still asks me to purchase it .
  3. Godai-AA91D521-F433- Win User

The walking dead season 3 - Season pass not working

Clearing the cache and refreshing the purchase history isn't doing anything, still asking me to purchase episode 10 even though I own the season pass. Very upset with this.
  4. jonturner5 Win User

Call of duty modern warfare

Thanks for getting back to me, no it hasn’t resolved the issue I’ve tried all of the prompts and it’s still asking me to purchase even though I “own” the game.

is it because I don’t own the digital version maybe?

I don’t fancy deleting the game and reinstalling it to come to the same problem

Thanks
  5. Murderstyle75 Win User

Halo4 or Black Opps 2?

I like both series for different reasons and would say that even though I have not played Halo4 yet. It is best to get both. and If there was ever a time to get a new COD game, this would be it. COD might be a yearly title but if you ask me, Treyarch makes
    the better games which from now on will probably make COD a once every two year purchase for me.
  6. KindGryphon Win User

COD points purchased through Microsoft Store and no codes or anything.

I purchased 9.99$ 1.100 Cod Points bundle. My bank cut the price from my bank account and there is no code or anything for me to redeem. There is just my order number in my gmail and that is all. Can someone please help me?
    You dont get a code. CoD points purchased through Xbox/Microsoft store are automatically applied in game under the Xbox account they were purchased from.
Thema:

1. CoD asking me to purchase even though I own the game? Can someone please help. - Similar Threads - CoD asking purchase

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  8. Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer

in XBoX on Consoles
    Can’t login into COD lll multiplayer: COD 3 won’t connect to the servers it says Waiting for relay. All the other call of duty multiplayer games work fine. Does anybody know what’s up with that please reply if you do?...
  9. Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?

in XBoX on Windows
    Tell me why there are hackers on COD (Old) Xbox 360 MW3 Lobbies?: One hacker by the name of [mod removed] reset my ranking from Level 29 to Level 1 and now every single loadout is flushed down the drain. I am really sick of seeing these people on XBL and that I...
  10. My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund: My Xbox is showing a charge back for COD cold war and never asked or received refund cbe53584-3433-49d8-bc17-4179b523b0a1