COD: Advanced Warfare

Discus and support COD: Advanced Warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; iBakez, went there last year as a guest of a game developer, as a person with a disability it wasn't the best of experiences having to forsake a lot of... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, May 12, 2014.

  1. monkenstien
    monkenstien Guest

    COD: Advanced Warfare


    iBakez, went there last year as a guest of a game developer, as a person with a disability it wasn't the best of experiences having to forsake a lot of the queues do to my inability to stand for a time. as for the ghosts experience it was brief, into their
    enclosed stand, quick game of blitz and then the gamestation reps take over with "have you pre-ordered", if not do so please and leave although more polite of course. I couldn't get my free t-shirt because I didn't carry around my receipt from months ago as
    proof of pre-order neither. enjoy it but a lot of the staff who work there are only there for the event, trying to pick their brains was futile.
     
    monkenstien, Sep 19, 2014
    #31
  2. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    1st few games ... ran fine (yesterday) ... today ... nothing but lag ! I don't think its my connection, a patch must be due !
     
    ingoish456, Nov 4, 2014
    #32
  3. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    @ ingoish456

    Looking on Twitter tonight there's quite a few complaining about lag. Being honest though what COD game hasn't suffered from this in the early days.

    Still surprises me that Activision went down the road of player to player hosting ( unless I'm mistaken ) rather than using dedicated servers. I'm not saying dedicated servers are perfect but from my time on games like Forza 5 and Titanfall most of the time
    they run as smooth as silk.
     
    Lofty Who, Nov 4, 2014
    #33
  4. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    @lofty .. yeah seen a few posts ! wifi is saying its strict at mo (just in the game) ... been ok just with cable plugged in ... everything should be dedicated servers these days COD: Advanced Warfare :(
     
    ingoish456, Nov 4, 2014
    #34
  5. Ive completed the campaign and got level 25 on Multiplayer and I have to say this game is pants. Campaign is one of the worst ive played and the multiplayer is just not good enough and the jumping is stupid and ruins the game yes there is classic mode with
    no jumping but the maps are all designed for jumping if you try and play without it. Id give it 5 out of 10 and personally cannot wait till next year as the only people who know how to make a cracking COD game are Treyarch but a years a long time away
     
    o0MajorNelson0o, Nov 4, 2014
    #35
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    If treyarch are still using peer to peer, I won't be playing that either. MS have put a lot into their servers and TF and more proves it works, if Activision can't see it and doesn't care I will happily pass.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, Nov 4, 2014
    #36
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    Not tried MP yet, but I have to say (after waiting 16hrs for it to download!) i'm really enjoying the campaign

    Looks well tasty too!!
     
    neilhorgan, Nov 4, 2014
    #37
  8. COD: Advanced Warfare

    Same old same but now with double jump!

    Pass...
     
    Alchemist Don, Nov 4, 2014
    #38
  9. Pagey CCJ
    Pagey CCJ Guest
    I have put a few hours into this over the last couple of days and I am loving it. Once you get used to the halo jumping its good fun and I think its the best cod since for a few years. I have not touched the single player yet but son is loving it and its
    keeping him off the multiplayer so it must be good COD: Advanced Warfare :)
     
    Pagey CCJ, Nov 5, 2014
    #39
  10. ingoish456
    ingoish456 Guest
    same here, saving the single player till the weekend ... even when I turn the wifi off and do it by cable you can still see the signal changing from 1 to 4 bars for every player ... have they addressed the issue or they just gonna ignore it till its patched
    ?
     
    ingoish456, Oct 31, 2018
    #40
  11. Da crazy Creepr Win User

    Phantom Clan Try Outs!!!

    Tryouts on CoD Advanced Warfare
  12. GatheringSnow53 Win User

    Disc download error

    im getting the same with cod advanced warfare ,
  13. monkenstien Win User

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    iBakez, went there last year as a guest of a game developer, as a person with a disability it wasn't the best of experiences having to forsake a lot of the queues do to my inability to stand for a time. as for the ghosts experience it was brief, into their
    enclosed stand, quick game of blitz and then the gamestation reps take over with "have you pre-ordered", if not do so please and leave although more polite of course. I couldn't get my free t-shirt because I didn't carry around my receipt from months ago as
    proof of pre-order neither. enjoy it but a lot of the staff who work there are only there for the event, trying to pick their brains was futile.
  14. John Dowding Win User

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    ^Exactly the same, have enjoyed every campaign except BLOPS2. Loved the Ghosts campaign, havnt touched MP since W@W
  15. Lofty Who Win User

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    I do like the look of the campaign, I've mostly found all COD titles to have a decent campaign.

    MP doesn't really interest me.
Thema:

COD: Advanced Warfare

Loading...
  1. COD: Advanced Warfare - Similar Threads - COD Advanced Warfare

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Cod advanced warfare won't save

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  8. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  9. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...