COD: Advanced Warfare

Discus and support COD: Advanced Warfare in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I wouldn't mind seeing COD Vietnam. There's enough "modern" day shooters lol Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Mark Sherwood, May 12, 2014.

  1. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    COD: Advanced Warfare


    I wouldn't mind seeing COD Vietnam.

    There's enough "modern" day shooters lol
     
    Lofty Who, May 15, 2014
    #16
  2. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    I wouldn't mind either, not sure I would want 3rd person though.

    I would actually like a proper vietnam game with all the tunnels traps etc, bit like the very first platoon game but brought very much upto date. (With kinect support knowing when to scare you when your heart rate gets higher etc, someone jumps out and scares
    you even more)
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 15, 2014
    #17
  3. Enen it sure would and I agree mate, that's half the problem. They set each others boundaries and individually the devs seem to think they are compelled to follow suit. Take last stand and juggernaught for example. It took how many cycles to finally flush
    that ridiculous perk out? If I was CEO I would stand by the annual release due to the money it makes of course, but I would at the very least 'try' to push out some quality and I would most definitely avoid cliffhangers.
     
    Mark Sherwood, May 15, 2014
    #18
  4. R1CH5TER
    R1CH5TER Guest

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    R1CH5TER, May 16, 2014
    #19
  5. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    ^ Like it says in that article, hopefully good things to come with the SP after taking 2 1/2 years to do.

    I know a longer games doesn't automatically mean better but it would be nice to see a COD ( SP ) that isn't over quickly, previous titles were not the longest campaigns out there, mind you, the same can be said for a lot of games these days.
     
    Lofty Who, May 16, 2014
    #20
  6. EnenDaveyBoy
    EnenDaveyBoy Guest
    So does this mean it wrote the MP in 6 months? in which case the MP will be as good as it is now and re-enforces my position of not buying it at launch.
     
    EnenDaveyBoy, May 17, 2014
    #21
  7. neilhorgan
    neilhorgan Guest
    ^ Hi!

    On the subject of Call of Duty AW, here's the Gamescom footage
     
    neilhorgan, Aug 14, 2014
    #22
  8. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest

    COD: Advanced Warfare

    I do like the look of the campaign, I've mostly found all COD titles to have a decent campaign.

    MP doesn't really interest me.
     
    Lofty Who, Aug 14, 2014
    #23
  9. John Dowding
    John Dowding Guest
    ^Exactly the same, have enjoyed every campaign except BLOPS2. Loved the Ghosts campaign, havnt touched MP since W@W
     
    John Dowding, Aug 14, 2014
    #24
  10. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Call of Duty 2 is still my favourite for SP and MP.
     
    Lofty Who, Aug 14, 2014
    #25
  11. donlc1223
    donlc1223 Guest
    does advanced warfare have a similar game type as ghosts extinction because if it does im definitely buying it...extinction rocks.
     
    donlc1223, Sep 16, 2014
    #26
  12. X CROZIER X
    X CROZIER X Guest
    Same rubbish I am happy Destiny came for a bit of a change.
     
    X CROZIER X, Sep 17, 2014
    #27
  13. COD: Advanced Warfare

    i dont really fancy this game due to all the Halo jumping BS...i will pick it up whenever it starts going pre owned for less than £25
     
    HeatOfLisboa67, Sep 17, 2014
    #28
  14. iBakez
    iBakez Guest
    Looking forward to playing this at EGX next Friday COD: Advanced Warfare :)

    will probably re-enforce my will not to buy it
     
    iBakez, Sep 18, 2014
    #29
  15. monkenstien
    monkenstien Guest
    the trouble I find with a lot of these is that they are more interactive DVD's now than a lengthy campaign with more focus on online play that effectively is like buying half a game. I don't blame the industry too much because we as gamers have allowed them
    to introduce this extra cost without any real form of protest. I haven't pre-ordered this one as I don't quite believe the hype and will wait on opinions from those I know, you will always see the best in adverts and live gameplay as you do with films so they
    are misleading on times. it is good that they have added the extra dimension of battlefield a little and I would have thought that they may have gone further and allowed the destruction of a greater amount of the surrounding area in online play. then again
    the controversy that comes with these titles of continual camping ruining the games seems to be something they like, or I would be able to blow the excrement out of the building the guy purporting to be awesome at the other end of the map with his thermal
    scope is lying in.
     
    monkenstien, Sep 19, 2014
    #30
Thema:

COD: Advanced Warfare

Loading...
  1. COD: Advanced Warfare - Similar Threads - COD Advanced Warfare

  2. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  3. Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version

    in XboX Insiders
    Is Cod ghosts disc to digital? XB1 version: I put the disc in and it starts installing but won’t let me claim the license it is XB1 version submitted by /u/Who1sTravis [link] [comments]
  4. The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod

    in XboX Insiders
    The game literally unplayable xbox pc app cod: hello guys i just bought pc gamepass to play black ops 7 with my friends, previously i had the game on steam but since i redownloaded it from the xbox pc app the game has crazy stutters for like...
  5. COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN

    in XboX Insiders
    COD 2 Xbox multiplayer WHO WANTS TO JOIN: Lets go friends play submitted by /u/Classic_Piano_8890 [link] [comments]
  6. Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile

    in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Edit game (like COD) loadouts in the Xbox app for mobile: Might sound a bit out there, but this would’ve awesome. Currently you have to be in-game to do this. If it was available in the app I would be using it daily. COD perhaps because it is all...
  7. Cod advanced warfare won't save

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  8. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  9. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

    in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...