COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

Discus and support COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Speedy Speedy, Aug 28, 2023.

1. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc. Knowing it was backwards compatible for the Xbox One I decided to put the INSTALL DISC into my Xbox One to find out that it wasn’t reading. I constantly get the error 0x87e10024. I know the game is backwards compatible with Xbox One so I hope someone could help, thanks!

Gamertag, SpeedyIsBedrock

:)

Speedy Speedy, Aug 28, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Speedy S! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

I know you have lost the Game disc but that is the one you need to insert for backwards Compatibility. Inserting the install disc will give you that error. I know the same thing happens with COD Ghosts.
  3. RippenHarra Win User

I'm all in

Apparently Cod Advanced warfare is only displaying 0p and 0FPS on PS4 via Shareplay.
  4. Spazpol Win User

Freezing....

Are you playing on a 360 console, or Xbox one via backwards compatibility?
  5. Lucas Lauer Win User

The Amazing Spiderman Xbox 360 crashing

Are you trying to play it on the Xbox 360 or on the Xbox One/Series via backwards compatibility?
  6. Theory of Game Win User

Digital vs. Disc Version of Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare on XBONE

The Xbox 360 version and Xbox One versions of the game are different - the link you posted is to the Xbox One version of the game. Because the Xbox 360 version is not backwards compatible, it won't work on the Xbox One at this time. To play the game on
    Xbox One, you'll need to purchase the Xbox One version (as there is currently no offer for a free or discounted upgrade), or wait until the 360 version becomes backwards compatible - you can voice your support for it to be added to the BC library here:

xbox.uservoice.com/.../8377023-plants-vs-zombies-garden-warfare
Thema:

1. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility - Similar Threads - COD Advanced Warfare

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Cod updates

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cod updates: Hey everyone, so everytime i get an update for call of duty and only for call if duty my system will reinstall the whole game when the updates are only 30-50 gbs, is there anything I can do to fix...
  8. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  9. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...