COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue

Discus and support COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi guys, I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am. I bought and downloaded the new Havoc DLC but everytime I try to play the... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by WorrisomeOlive8, Feb 13, 2015.

1. COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue

Hi guys,

I'm just wondering if anyone else is having the same issue I am. I bought and downloaded the new Havoc DLC but everytime I try to play the EXO Zombies it comes back saying that there is an Error some content may be removed or other profiles aren't signed
    in.

Am I doing something wrong or should it just work?

Regards Knights.

:)

WorrisomeOlive8, Feb 13, 2015
  2. My dlc is not working

i bought havoc on advanced warfare and it says purchased but i cant access the new maps or exo zombies

RiverEmperor437, Feb 13, 2015
  3. Signing out of profile everytime I try to play exo zombies

Everytime I try to play exo zombies it signs me out of my profile and puts me back at the main screen on Advanced Warfare. I bought Havoc and can play everything else but zombies the only thing I want to play please help!

Destiny Daily, Feb 13, 2015
  4. COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue

Hi I have a problem in game but not like yours. I'd try redownloading the 6 or so gigs for EXO Zombies just to make sure. Press Start on COD from the Home Screen to manage Game and then remove the add on and try reinstalling it.

That's going to be my next step but we're I'm in South Africa and internet connectivity is really bad here so it will take me a while...

Hope it helps

Garth Thomson, Feb 14, 2015
  5. Garth Thomson Win User

Hi I have a problem in game but not like yours. I'd try redownloading the 6 or so gigs for EXO Zombies just to make sure. Press Start on COD from the Home Screen to manage Game and then remove the add on and try reinstalling it.

That's going to be my next step but we're I'm in South Africa and internet connectivity is really bad here so it will take me a while...

Hope it helps
  6. ENJAYCEE Win User

advanced warfare zombies?

7. Vegeta SSJG Win User

Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare - Exo Zombies

I have the same problem and heres how i fixed it, .....

1.get into advanced warfare and go to where you get into exo zombies

2.sign out of your normal profile and sign into a profile WITHOUT an xbox live membership

3.click on exo zombies and it should work

4. once you are in sign out of that offline profile and sign into your normal xbl account and you are good to go! :3
  8. aRagingCanadian Win User

Are you "advanced" enough for this?

@Galactic Geek - Not sure if I am allowed to link videos here, but if you go on YouTube and search "Bots in Advanced Warfare" and you should see a video with this title ""NO EXO & BOTS!" - Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare MULTIPLAYER! - (COD 2014)".. He talks
    about bots near the end of the video stating that they are back, but more advanced then before.
  9. Chatygirl Win User

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums Xbox.com.

Je n'arrive pas a lancer exo-zombie du pack havoc de cod , j'ai les 4 cartes et l'arme mes impossibles de lancer exo-zombie quelqu'un peut m'aider ?
Thema:

1. COD Advanced Warfare EXO Zombies Issue - Similar Threads - COD Advanced Warfare

2. in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...

in XBoX on Windows
    in the gamepass library it says gamepass includes cod mw 3 cross-gen bundle but when i...: Idk what to do here so.... 46b655fc-a678-4f06-9856-5ad35e31aff3
  3. Controller stops working in COD

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller stops working in COD: Xbox 1 controller stops working in COD 3124af11-dc99-4735-8266-9fcf0de37f69
  4. My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc

in XBoX on Consoles
    My game keeps crashing when I play cod mw3 on my brand new pc: VALORANT VCTA AMD Ryzen 7 7700 32GB Memory - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 8GB 1TB I just bought. I play cod mw3 and my graphics were glitching really bad and my game freezes and crashes. I tried...
  5. Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare

in XBoX on Windows
    Why cant i reinstall cod modern warefare: Ive been trying to load my modern warefare to play warefare three and it wouldnt load and i un installed and wont let me reinstall and did a factory reset why cant i play it...
  6. Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.

in XBoX on Windows
    Keeps saying "something went wrong" when i try to get CoD points.: When i click on the amount of points i want to buy, example: 1,200 CoD points, It keeps saying "Something went wrong, please try again later" and i have enough money, it keeps saying this each...
  7. Cod advanced warfare won't save

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Cod advanced warfare won't save: Cod advanced warfare won't save a08ccd0e-f2f0-4e28-b528-e1cc3dd3453e
  8. COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD Advanced Warfare Local Play split screen positions: Help! We are trying to play EXO Zombies Local Play on split screen. We have always played in the same position. We have just purchased Xbox X and when we login to play it flips our positions. No...
  9. COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility

in XBoX Games and Apps
    COD: Advanced Warfare on Xbox 360 via Backwards Compatibility: Hi, I recently started trying to play old Call Of Duty games on the Xbox One. I remembered that I wasn’t able to play COD: Advanced Warfare for Xbox 360 anymore because I lost the second disc....
  10. Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hi I recently started playing cod advanced warfare on Xbox and none of the achievements are...: I got to round 10 in outbreak. I eco punched and killed 10 zombies it’s been over 24 hours and nothing. This is very disappointing because I love this zombies and the whole game but can’t get...