COD 1 access

Discus and support COD 1 access in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Ok, I have tried for the past couple of days to get on COD 1 Multiplayer and Zombies with no luck. I am connected to XBOX Live, and can play COD 2, But... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by TucsonCC, Sep 16, 2018.

1. TucsonCC
    TucsonCC Guest

COD 1 access

Ok, I have tried for the past couple of days to get on COD 1 Multiplayer and Zombies with no luck. I am connected to XBOX Live, and can play COD 2, But not COD 1. ANybody else having the same problem?

:)

TucsonCC, Sep 16, 2018
  2. RobWolves17
    RobWolves17 Guest
    nhl rewards 1 month ea access code not valid

need new code for 1 month ea access trial as the other nhl rewards one isnt valid

Part of being an NHL rewards member . previously an ea access member for 12 months (purchased 6th september 2015). brought nhl 16 free as part of ea access.

game ; ea access membership 1 month trial code.

please email with code

RobWolves17, Sep 16, 2018
  3. Not received my 1 month EA Access code with FIFA 16 Deluxe Pre Order

Promotion Details: 1 Month EA Access code with FIFA 16 Deluxe Pre Order

Date of Purchase: 10th July 2015

Promo Item(s): 1 Month EA Access code

xTIMETOPANICx, Sep 16, 2018
  4. COD 1 access

Cod 1 ? Do you mean black ops 1 ? If so, I suggest checking activision forums to make sure that the servers are up and running.

GreyStormGaming, Sep 16, 2018
  5. Hello, TucsonCC!

If you don't mind, can you tell me if you get any error code when trying to access Multiplayer on COD1?

Also, it's best that you check your NAT type as well and make sure that it's set to open. I would follow the

steps here
    and see if everything checks out alright when you test your multiplayer connection.

Let us know if you did get an error code, or if anything strange came up when you tested your multiplayer connection.

Thanks!

XBF Esteban R, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

COD 1 access