COC Violation or not ?

Discus and support COC Violation or not ? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I received this message unaware of its meaning so I had to google it.In essence this player is telling me to eat a ****. I believe its is but would... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Not Disclosed1, Feb 28, 2023.

1. COC Violation or not ?

I received this message unaware of its meaning so I had to google it.In essence this player is telling me to eat a ****. I believe its is but would love clarification.
    COC Violation or not ? [​IMG]

COC Violation or not ? [​IMG]

:)

Not Disclosed1, Feb 28, 2023
  2. D3ATH PRONE Win User

Violation of COC

Hello Wearried Cypress! I'm sorry you are having an issue with another user on Xbox Live, but you are not allowed to name and shame on the forums.

-

What you can do is file a compliant using your console. If you are unable to do so I wouldn't worry too much as there are so many gamers on Xbox Live, chances of you seeing this person again are very slim. If by chance you run into this gamer again in a
    match you will be able to find there GT in the recent players list. There you will be able to select there account, scroll down and select file a complaint. Other than that, there is nothing else that can be done.

-

To get to the Recent Players List:

1. Press the guide button on your controller (Big Center Button).

2. Scroll down and select Friends.

3. Scroll all the way to the right to Recent Players. From there you should be able to find there Gamertag.

I hope this helps!
  3. bowski477 Win User

Violation of COC

Also if the player no longer appears on your recent players list, send them a friend request, then file the complaint, and delete the friend request.
  4. Rostom L Win User

COC Violation or not ?

Hi! I'm Rostom, an Independent Advisor. I will be glad to help you here.

We cannot really say or decide here if that's a violation against Xbox Community Standards. Only the Xbox Enforcement team has the right to determine or decide which is which.

If that phrase gives you a different meaning which could be offensive, you can always report that to the team for review. They appreciate reports even if it gets denied as long as it's in good faith.

You may review the Xbox Community Standards here for more information https://www.xbox.com/en-US/legal/community-stan...

I would like to quote this as well under section iv. Keep your content clean
    "They’ll see what you did there

Sometimes something seemingly harmless can actually reference something inappropriate, when looked at a certain way. Everyone appreciates a good joke, but if your content is designed to trick others into thinking they’re reading or seeing something inappropriate, we’ll have to treat it that way."
  5. Tezzerrific Win User

COC Violation or not ?

as it does not say it and it is a random set of words then there is no proof he is saying what you think he is saying therefore if he got banned for it then it would be a dangerous mistake for enforcement to ban them. it could be what you are saying but there is no solid evidence, besides, chill out. why does absolutely everything have to be reported, delete and block and done.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

Gamertag CoC violation

You cannot request a forced name change.If you were to get one it could take ages.If it bothers you that much then i'd suggest paying the 800mps to change it.
Thema:

COC Violation or not ?

1. COC Violation or not ? - Similar Threads - COC Violation

2. Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain.: So a couple of days ago, I get signed onto a team for Rocket League on Xbox. And we run into some toxic players with political names, and racial names that I am not going to post here. As I report...
  3. CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback): Playstation considers themselves a free speech platform, Microsoft around Xbox One's release updated their CoC so that they are not and Phil Spencer has stated himself "Xbox is not a free speech...
  4. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.: Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda' was because 'boot' and 'modder' were...
  5. XBL COC

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL COC: Are they using computer recognition to hand out suspensions now? And how long does a review take? I was playing an MMO and sent a msg to ~ four people in the same instance as me to group up for...
  6. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  7. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...
  8. My online experience is being diminished by strict CoC

in XBoX on Consoles
    My online experience is being diminished by strict CoC: I recently posted my online experience in the "discussion" part of this forum and a mod blocked it. Whats the point of posting in the discussion if it cant be discussed? I wanted to start a dialog...
  9. COC FARCE!

in XBoX on Consoles
    COC FARCE!: Your code of conduct policy is an absolute farce. Four times my accounts had a temporary comms ban in ten years due to online greifers killing their own team mates etc whilst playing GTA online....
  10. Coc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coc: why do I have coc on my location and bio? Everything else is fine I can still play game and talk to friends and sign in and out. 6c412ef6-4623-4c6d-a2d5-9065c24cb2f9