COC FARCE!

Discus and support COC FARCE! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Your code of conduct policy is an absolute farce. Four times my accounts had a temporary comms ban in ten years due to online greifers killing their... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by PABLOESCOBAR911, Apr 29, 2017.

1. COC FARCE!

Your code of conduct policy is an absolute farce. Four times my accounts had a temporary comms ban in ten years due to online greifers killing their own team mates etc whilst playing GTA online. Four times ive challenged them about their pathetic behaviour
    of team trolling which has resulted in my comms ban? Wheres the CQC department when i submit 40 reports abt this player greifing his own team or the use of racist chat in their game feed clips!! The fact of the matter of is your punishing the wrong people
    whilst the REAL TROLLS AND GREIFERS get away SCOT-FREE as usual! Your COC policy has absolutely no idea of whats happened between me and several modders/hackers/cheaters/greifers/racists in online play not just GTA, but your COC dept blindly chooses sides
    because i decide to call them out on their behaviour and their accounts are still active i see. Your code of conduct policy is an absolute joke keep on protecting the hackers and racists microsoft great job. I'll be buying my sons PS4's from now on iv had
    enough of this nonsense!

:)

PABLOESCOBAR911, Apr 29, 2017
  2. Coc

why do I have coc on my location and bio? Everything else is fine I can still play game and talk to friends and sign in and out.

xMISSxREDHEADx, Apr 29, 2017
  3. Coc

[table][tr][td]Profile [/td][td]15/03/2017, 05:49:40 [/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account's profile contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account's profile and Gamerpic cannot be edited for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.[/td][/tr][/table]

OOk I got all this but what does it mean, I'm not understanding this at all, the only thing I can think off is because I had the word f off on my bio, but that it.

xMISSxREDHEADx, Apr 29, 2017
  4. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

COC FARCE!

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able
    to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff
    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.

Miss Bijoux, May 4, 2017
  5. Miss Bijoux Win User

COC FARCE!

Hey there -

For any information concerning Enforcement actions taken against your account, you'll want to head over to the
    Xbox Live Enforcement site. We do not have any information on their behalf nor are we able
    to assist or speculate further.

Thanks for understanding.

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff
    Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines
    and if you're a member of the Xbox Insider Program, check out the
    Xbox Insider Program Forums for help with Insider
    Program troubleshooting.
  6. Alchemist Don Win User

Doom Returns To XBLA.

Old news is old, its all a farce
  7. xMISSxREDHEADx Win User

Coc

[table][tr][td]Profile [/td][td]15/03/2017, 05:49:40 [/td][td][/tr][tr][td]Enforcement Detail :- This account's profile contained inappropriate content. This content may include profanity, sexual topics, hate speech, controversial religious topics, references to notorious people or organizations, sensitive current or historical events, or any content designed to sound like, look like, reference, or allude to these topics. Temporary suspension impact: On Xbox 360, this account cannot sign in to Xbox Live for the duration of the suspension. On Xbox One and Xbox on Windows, this account's profile and Gamerpic cannot be edited for the duration of the suspension. Permanent suspension impact: This account can no longer sign in to Xbox Live from any device. This enforcement affects the account's Xbox Live privileges.[/td][/tr][/table]

OOk I got all this but what does it mean, I'm not understanding this at all, the only thing I can think off is because I had the word f off on my bio, but that it.
  8. Smwutches Win User

Coc

That means that at some point you had something on your profile that violated the code of conduct. You would need to go to
    http://enforcement.xbox.com to see if it lists why.
  9. Smwutches Win User

Coc

, the only thing I can think off is because I had the word f off on my bio, but that it.
    That would be the reason.
Thema:

COC FARCE!

1. COC FARCE! - Similar Threads - COC FARCE

2. COC Violation or not ?

in XBoX on Windows
    COC Violation or not ?: I received this message unaware of its meaning so I had to google it.In essence this player is telling me to eat a ****. I believe its is but would love clarification. [img] [img]...
  3. Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Broken CoC. Let me explain.: So a couple of days ago, I get signed onto a team for Rocket League on Xbox. And we run into some toxic players with political names, and racial names that I am not going to post here. As I report...
  4. CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback)

in XBoX Accessibility
    CoC, Enforcement, Censorship, Context, Not Understanding Your Audience (Feedback): Playstation considers themselves a free speech platform, Microsoft around Xbox One's release updated their CoC so that they are not and Phil Spencer has stated himself "Xbox is not a free speech...
  5. I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have been banned for a reason that doesn't violate the CoC.: Hello, I have recently been suspended for putting up a Looking For Group Post saying,"Büt this kid hes a m0dda", the reason I said 'Büt' and 'm0dda' was because 'boot' and 'modder' were...
  6. XBL COC

in XBoX Accessibility
    XBL COC: Are they using computer recognition to hand out suspensions now? And how long does a review take? I was playing an MMO and sent a msg to ~ four people in the same instance as me to group up for...
  7. Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC

in XBoX on Consoles
    Codes for getting people suspended for not following COC: Someone isn't following the Code of Conduct by sending bad pictures to a friend of mine his Gamertag is [mod removed] 34a807e4-50d3-4cf4-a58d-9bb575d2957b
  8. My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My gamerpic was removed by the enforcement team because it broke the ToS/CoC?: So my picture (The one below) was my gamerpic, and for some reason the enforcement team removed it and suspended me from changing it for a day. I went on the enforcement page to try and get it...
  9. My online experience is being diminished by strict CoC

in XBoX on Consoles
    My online experience is being diminished by strict CoC: I recently posted my online experience in the "discussion" part of this forum and a mod blocked it. Whats the point of posting in the discussion if it cant be discussed? I wanted to start a dialog...
  10. Coc

in XBoX on Consoles
    Coc: why do I have coc on my location and bio? Everything else is fine I can still play game and talk to friends and sign in and out. 6c412ef6-4623-4c6d-a2d5-9065c24cb2f9