Co-op Game starts before anyone joins-what am I doing wrong?

Discus and support Co-op Game starts before anyone joins-what am I doing wrong? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I chose 'host game' from the co-op menu and chose these settings: co-Op type: public act: 3 chapter : displacement starting point: last checkpoint when... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ikomrad, Jan 1, 2014.

1. Ikomrad
    Ikomrad Guest

I chose 'host game' from the co-op menu and chose these settings: co-Op type: public act: 3 chapter : displacement starting point: last checkpoint when I select launch campaign, I expect it to say someone along the line of 'waiting for players to join'
    before it starts. Instead, the game starts as if I was playing single player. If there something that I am forgetting to do here? If I wanted to play solo, I would have selected solo from the campaign menu.

:)

Ikomrad, Jan 1, 2014
  2. Forza Horizon's CO-OP Achivements

I am trying to do some of the online co op achivements on horizons and i am wondering if anyone cares to join me in doing them

STEELVIPER 86, Jan 1, 2014
  3. Can't continue co-op game in single player!!!???

It's not a glitch per se... When you played co-op with your friend, did he invite you into his game? If so, that's the reason why there. The game records what missions are done in the game of the HOST only, meaning that the person who joins, in singleplayer,
    has only the missions completed BEFORE doing co-op...

At least I think thats the way it's done...

Deaths Head 200, Jan 1, 2014
  4. Ikomrad
    Ikomrad Guest

nm, I figured out that I have to wait for other players 'manually' instead of the game going into a 'wait' mode on it's own .

Ikomrad, Jan 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: