cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on

Discus and support cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; my controller keeps going to the bottom of my screen and when i try to go up it doesnt work and it like goes back down anyone have answers?... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Mikai Hill, Jun 23, 2023.

1. Mikai Hill
    Mikai Hill Guest

my controller keeps going to the bottom of my screen and when i try to go up it doesnt work and it like goes back down anyone have answers?

:)

Mikai Hill, Jun 23, 2023
  2. Francia J. Win User

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We may need to perform a powercycle on your controller by pressing the Xbox button on your controller for 10 seconds until it turns off.

After that check if there will be an improvement.
  3. Mikai Hill Win User

oh yea by the way its a power A controller so do i do the same thing
  4. Francia J. Win User

Thank you so much for that. Do you have a different controller that you can try? This is to check if the issue is with the Xbox or the controller.
  5. Sinister Rage X Win User

Can Someone tell me what happened

Try doing this

Clear your cache
    support.xbox.com/.../clear-system-cache

Then try this removing update

Go to hard drive and highlight it and press LB RB X LB RB X and let the update reinstall. See if this will clear it up. And let me know how it goes
  6. WinsomeSword Win User

Can someone tell me what mutators are for?

No, they are special Add ons that alter the game for Arcade mode or Horde. Kind of like Skulls in Halo.
Thema:

1. cng down i need help so can someone tell me whats going on - Similar Threads - cng down need

2. Xbox shutting down mid game

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox shutting down mid game: Hello, I bought a new Xbox series x about 6-8 months ago and just recently it has been giving me problems. The Xbox will run fine for a little bit then when start to play games or launch games it...
  3. Xbox 360 Store Shut down

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 Store Shut down: So, I know that the 360 store will shut down by the end of july, but I like to know can we still not get the xbox games and 360 games on our xbox series x store online or will all the xbox and 360...
  4. What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games

in XBoX on Consoles
    What give Microsoft the right to shut down my games: Okay so i live a little off the grid and as a result my Internet drops off from time to time. I've recently just bought gears tactics (a single player only game mind you) and when my Internet...
  5. Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox One Controller only connects to my PC if I hold down on the bluetooth button on...: I click the xbox button on the controller and it acts as if it's not connected to anything. But as soon as I click down on the bluetooth search button on the controller, my PC recognizes it...
  6. Why is the 360 store getting shutting down

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is the 360 store getting shutting down: The good old 360 made in 2005 why is the store going away and never coming back again f0300b8d-e1ea-47c6-998a-032a7dede47c
  7. Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X shuts down every night at precisely midnight: As title. Every night for about the last month, our Xbox Series X shuts down at precisely midnight. Doesn’t matter if we’re watching something or playing something. There have been several updates...
  8. My controller is stuck moving down

in XBoX on Consoles
    My controller is stuck moving down: Whenever my controller turned on its acting as if I were holding down. It's taking me to the bottom of every menu I open instantly. There's nothing wrong with my controller (Elite Series 2)...
  9. why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down

in XBoX on Consoles
    why the hell wont it let my xbox connect to the internet after y’all’s servers went down: ever since the servers went down 2 days ago i have tried everything under the sun to try and fix it and nothing works. i thought about maybe just trying to wait it out but i’m not finna just sit...
  10. My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right thumbstick is constantly pressed down even though i am not pressing it at all: My right thumbstick on my xbox series x controller Is always pressed down even though I am not pressing it at all. Anyone know a fix? 00dd1c1c-98cd-477e-8045-4317899527cd