Club Ownership Transfer Issues

Discus and support Club Ownership Transfer Issues in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; Hi, I've tried every device possible to transfer ownership to one of my admins but I keep getting the same error message. "You can't transfer your... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by lezbefrenz, Jan 3, 2023.

1. lezbefrenz
    lezbefrenz Guest

Hi,

I've tried every device possible to transfer ownership to one of my admins but I keep getting the same error message. "You can't transfer your club to this person now." "Transfer ownership to another member or try again later." Trying to look up a solution I'm not really coming up with too much that's useful. Not sure what to do here. Tried off of Windows 10, the xbox console, and moble ios app, but no dice. Where do I go from here?

:)

lezbefrenz, Jan 3, 2023
  2. Geri M. Win User

Hello lezbefrenz,

Good day and we you are well today.

First, I would like to offer our deepest apologies for the lack of a timely response to your question. We suffered some unexpected staffing issues over the holidays and clearly we let you down. Can you please let us know if you still need assistance with this, or if you already solved it through another path?

Again, our apologies, and thank you for your understanding as we try to catch up.

We look forward to your reply.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  3. Geri M. Win User

Hi lezbefrenz,

We haven't heard from you for 72 hours, so we assume the issue has already been resolved. We will not monitor this thread going forward, so if you need further assistance, click this link to create a new thread to discuss these issues. Create a new question or start a discussion (microsoft.com)

[​IMG]

Thank you for your understanding.

Kind regards,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
  4. planetRL Iuke Win User

Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

Hey there planetRL luke!

Any chance you can try transferring Club ownership form the Xbox app on a Windows 10 PC to see if there's any change?

Also, can you clarify if your club is public or private?
    Hi, yeah I've tried the Windows 10 app, Windows 10 beta app & iOS 10 app, but none of them allow me to transfer ownership of this club particularly (tried it with another club as a test and everything worked fine).

The club is public, name 'Planet Rocket League'

Thanks.
  5. XBF Jasmine Z Win User

Club name customization.

Hi IamKrammer,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on the Forums!

From our understanding, you are trying to change the name of the club but it will not allow you. In order to change the name you would need full ownership of the club. If the original owner only quit or left the club then it will not allow you to change
    anything. The original owner would need to go to their club settings and select to "transfer ownership".

Please try to contact the owner and see if they will transfer it over.

Give this a try and let us know how it goes :)
  6. Mister Maka Win User

Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

Hey again planetRL luke!

Thanks for the heads up on what you've tried so far. This is definitely an odd issue that I haven't seen before. Have you attempted to leave the club without transferring ownership and then joining afterwards? I haven't been able to verify, but I believe it
    should transfer ownership to the next admin. If that doesn't provide you with a solution let us know.
Thema:

1. Club Ownership Transfer Issues - Similar Threads - Club Ownership Transfer

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  4. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  5. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  6. How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How to transfer club Ownership from a deceased owner?: I'm an Admin in a club and the owner suddenly passed away a year ago. I've been running the club to honor her legacy and I cannot promote anyone to help me as admin. How can I go about getting...
  7. My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner

in XBoX Accessibility
    My friend can't give club ownership back to the original owner: my friend can't give back the original club owners ownership due to what we think is a glitch does any one know how to fix this 7e581d23-261b-48d1-8565-919aaeab9857
  8. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: Followup of Cannot Transfer Club Ownership as I am no longer able to respond there. Unfortunately the ownership transfer eventually went through, but the person I transferred it to was...
  9. xbox club ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox club ownership: i created an xbox club which i gave ownership to an admin for a week & now as part of a dare they are threatening to delete the club. how do i get ownership back? 7c203d16-ad4d-4fb8-b723-45542bbbc043
  10. Cannot Transfer Club Ownership

in XBoX on Consoles
    Cannot Transfer Club Ownership: I've been trying for the past 3 days to transfer club ownership, and have tried transferring it to 5 different club admins but it just will not work! The admins do not already have ownership of...