Club Limit Reached

Discus and support Club Limit Reached in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Split from this thread. Same problem here, cannot join any clubs and bought the most expensive version. Microsoft, help your customers!!!... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Arthurde Ruiter, Oct 31, 2018.

1. Club Limit Reached

Same problem here, cannot join any clubs and bought the most expensive version. Microsoft, help your customers!!!

:)

Arthurde Ruiter, Oct 31, 2018
  2. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest
    Club Limit Reached

Update on Issue. I thought it was working. I was able to add 2 clubs, but now I am getting the message again, saying I have reached my limit and need to remove one. So I still can not add more than 2 clubs. I have tried everything and talked with so many
    people, NO ONE is able to figure out why it is happening. So I guess I wont be part of clubs. Very sad that Microsoft is unable to fix this issue and use that stupid Teredo, that is crap and just makes things worse.

ByronFaux, Oct 31, 2018
  3. CedeAbe
    CedeAbe Guest
    Club Limit Reached

I just followed the advice to log out of my Windows 10 XBox app. Then restarted my pc (for good measure).

When I started the XBox app again, I was able to join a second club. Might have been a weird glitch with the XBox app on my PC.

Try it for yourself - maybe you'll be as lucky as I was.

CedeAbe, Oct 31, 2018
  4. XBF Leslie D
    XBF Leslie D Guest

Club Limit Reached

(๑ˆ◡ˆ๑)ノнёιιο

I saw your post in regards to the issue with reaching a club limit that you're having as well. So I went ahead and split your post so we could tailor
    our support directly to you.

It may just be something that just needs troubleshooting. Something must be causing the server to think you are at the limit.

Is this on Xbox One or Xbox app on Windows 10?

Let us know so we can try some troubleshooting.

XBF Leslie D, Oct 31, 2018
  5. AbeCede1
    AbeCede1 Guest
    Windows 10 here as well. Same problem. Ultimate Edition of FH4.

One thing I discovered: When I try to "accept" my second "Club Invite", I opened the Developer Console in my browser to check what the server returns to my browser. It's a JSON response with this content:

Code:
    {Message: "Authorization with Club Roster Service failed."}
    Of course I am logged in on the web site, so there's no obvious reason to me why any kind of authorization should fail. Probably somewhere in the communication between the various servers/services.

Might help a developer in narrowing down the cause of our problem...

AbeCede1, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Club Limit Reached

Users found this page by searching for:

1. you have reached your club limit

2. xbox club limit