Club Limit Reached

Discus and support Club Limit Reached in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So every time I try to join a club I get the msg "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again" But I am only a member of 1 club.... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by ByronFaux, Oct 19, 2018.

1. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest

Club Limit Reached

So every time I try to join a club I get the msg "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again" But I am only a member of 1 club. is there somewhere I can look to see if I am a member of any other clubs. Note, i have not played on
    xbox console or pc in 8 years.

:)

ByronFaux, Oct 19, 2018
  2. AbeCede1
    AbeCede1 Guest
    Club Limit Reached

Windows 10 here as well. Same problem. Ultimate Edition of FH4.

One thing I discovered: When I try to "accept" my second "Club Invite", I opened the Developer Console in my browser to check what the server returns to my browser. It's a JSON response with this content:

Code:
    {Message: "Authorization with Club Roster Service failed."}
    Of course I am logged in on the web site, so there's no obvious reason to me why any kind of authorization should fail. Probably somewhere in the communication between the various servers/services.

Might help a developer in narrowing down the cause of our problem...

AbeCede1, Oct 19, 2018
  3. Club Limit Reached

Same problem here, cannot join any clubs and bought the most expensive version. Microsoft, help your customers!!!

Arthurde Ruiter, Oct 19, 2018
  4. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest

Club Limit Reached

Hey Byron,

Thank you for posting on the forums today!

I want to clarify, is it giving you this error when trying to join a club on the Xbox One and on Windows 10 PC?

Is it giving you this error trying to join any club for any game or is it specific?

Let us know so we may be able to further assist you!

XBF Diego M, Oct 19, 2018
  5. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest
    Diego,

I don't have an Xbox 360 or One. Just the Xbox app on Windows 10. I am requesting to join a Fortnite club, and we will see what it says.

ByronFaux, Oct 19, 2018
  6. XBF Diego M
    XBF Diego M Guest
    Hey Byron,

Thank you for responding. Let us know what happens so we can look into what may be causing you to get that error.

Thank you.

XBF Diego M, Oct 19, 2018
  7. Hello all,

I have the same Problem,

When I try to join a club I got the message "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again" ( - ok I get it in german because I am from Germany Club Limit Reached :). )

Club Limit Reached [​IMG]

I got an invitation from a Club - but the error message is the same "You've reached your club limit, please leave a club and try again".

I am in no other clubs - I checked it a few times now.

So how can we be able to join clubs ? Or even create them. When I try to create a new one in Forza Horizon 4 - I always get the message that the Forza Servers aren't reachable ???

Thanks for your help.

Regards

LTV

LTVaquero 2k15, Oct 21, 2018
  8. SAChopper
    SAChopper Guest

Club Limit Reached

I have the same issue. I am in no clubs but keep getting this error when trying to join my friend's club:

SAChopper, Oct 22, 2018
  9. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest
    So what I have found out is this, for those of us using Windows 10 Xbox App, If you get Teredo errors, then you will not be able to add any clubs, but 1. So what you need to do is this,

open the Xbox app - Go to Settings - network and let that run,

When that is done, you want to look at the NAT Type, if that says Toredo or Teredo can not be qualified, then you need to enable IPv6 for Modem or Router. If it says Moderate, then you need to do the same thing, all of Xbox uses the IPv6 protocol. Once I
    enable that, I was able to join any club I wanted, no issues.

ByronFaux, Oct 22, 2018
  10. SAChopper
    SAChopper Guest
    This does not seem to be the problem for me. My NAT is open and I still cannot join any clubs.

SAChopper, Oct 22, 2018
  11. Hi There,

my NAT Type is open and Server is connected. It can't have to do anything with this because also on my smartphone I can't join the clubs .

I think it has something to do with the Account on Microsoft's side.

I have eliminated the teredo errors before to be able to play online with friends.

I am happy that this solution helps you - but my problem still is not fixed with this solution :-(

BR

LTV

LTVaquero 2k15, Oct 22, 2018
  12. same for me SAChopper - as I already wrote Club Limit Reached :)

13. ByronFaux
    ByronFaux Guest

Club Limit Reached

Im sorry everyone if the solution i had didn't work for you. I hope you all find a way to fix it.

ByronFaux, Oct 22, 2018
  14. Hi XBF Diego M

I hope you can help us ... because the IPv6 (Teredo) Solution didn't work for us.

BR

LTV

15. CedeAbe
    CedeAbe Guest
    Any progress? I have the exact same problem. I was able to join one club, but am not allowed to join another (same error message as the people before)

NAT is open too (but I'm 99% certain that the local network type has nothing to do with it)

I am sure that the error is somewhere server-side at Microsoft. Probably they have some old settings for my account in their database or something.

CedeAbe, Oct 28, 2018
Thema:

Club Limit Reached

Users found this page by searching for:

1. club limit reached xbox

2. youve reached your club limit