Club and Store missing from Context Menu

Discus and support Club and Store missing from Context Menu in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hello. Can I back Club and Store links in the context menu More Options? Now they're replaced by Game Card, and placed inside it. Can I customize... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Skaamit, Jan 26, 2022.

1. /u/Skaamit
    /u/Skaamit Guest

Hello.

Can I back Club and Store links in the context menu More Options? Now they're replaced by Game Card, and placed inside it.

Can I customize that? I think previously version of the menu was more useful and convenient.

submitted by /u/Skaamit
    [link] [comments]

/u/Skaamit, Jan 26, 2022
  2. BarbarossaBlade Win User

Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

You shouldn't need to install any extra programs or access the files. Just right-click (or click-hold) on the icon in the start menu, then select uninstall from the resulting context menu. Then reinstall from the store and check for any updates.
  3. XALIWCTT Win User

Taptiles Tries to Load and Goes to the Desktop Taskbar

BarbarossaBlade - you're kidding, right? DOES NOT WORK

>> You shouldn't need to install any extra programs or access the files. Just right-click (or click-hold) on the icon in the start menu, then select uninstall from the resulting context menu. Then reinstall from the store and check for any updates.
  4. Ian Mosley Win User

Error Code 0x803F8001 when opening MS Mahjong on my PC

MS Store says that Mahjong is installed; however, it's missing from the 'Start Menu'.
  5. FreakRoach Win User

Xbox app accepting club invites

Yes you can use Xbox app. If you're a club admin or owner, go to your club either from Clubs menu item from the main menu or drom the friends and clubs tab.

Once inside the club, scroll towards rhe far right and under manage sub menu tou can accept invites for your group.
  6. Schuey19 Win User

Christina Norman leaves BioWare

It does read bitter until put into context with the devil smilie at the end - missing from the quote above.
Thema:

1. Club and Store missing from Context Menu - Similar Threads - Club Store missing

2. I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?

in XBoX on Windows
    I CAN'T EDIT MY CLUB... BUG?: I CANNOT EDIT MY CLUB PHOTOS NOR BACKGROUND CLUB PHOTO, IT WOULDN'T EVEN ACCEPT IN-GAME SCREENSHOTS OF MONSTER HUNTER WORLD AS BACKGROUND. I THINK THERE IS A BUG BECAUSE XBOX ENFORCEMENT TEAM...
  3. Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox club profile picture or background image not uploading properly: Whenever i try to set a custom profile picture or background picture for the xbox club i am the owner of, it doesnt keep the changes whenever i reload the "friends and community updates" app. I...
  4. Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360

in XBoX on Consoles
    Trying to play Scarface nd midnight club dub edition on Xbox 360: Scarface and midnight club dub edition on the Xbox 360 I need updates to play on 444ee33c-4670-403c-9746-18019327ddbf
  5. Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S

in XboX Insiders
    Busco jente que necesite ayuda para vender el Club Nocturno De GTA Online Xbox Series X|S: Solo soy yo submitted by /u/No-Echo-8772 [link] [comments]
  6. Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club

in XboX Insiders
    Fallout New Vegas Data deleted after removing insider club: I couldn't stand my series x console forcing an update every day at 6 in the morning and making me lose commendation ranks because of it, so I decided to take myself out of the alpha insider club....
  7. Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why dont they Add Midnight Club 3: Dub Edition on XBOX Store: Oh man i dont know why the dont listen to fans, costumers the people that still remember this game on PS2 so many memories, believe me im having gosebumbs right now from this game , i remember to...
  8. Midnight Club is delisted again from the Microsoft store can the developers fix this?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Midnight Club is delisted again from the Microsoft store can the developers fix this?: If Someone at Microsoft can tell the developers to fix this I will be happy, because i wish i can play this game again [img] fe883809-1fa4-4fee-9e88-5cae6204b3a1
  9. "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store?

in XboX Insiders
    "Game hub" or "official club" missing from MS store?: Is there a way to access this, or a way to view the achievement list on a game before purchasing? Did the selection for the game hub get removed when browsing the store? I've noticed this for the...
  10. New store update No tab for official club / achievement

in XboX Insiders
    New store update No tab for official club / achievement: Where did the offical club / achievement tab go in the new store area when u check out a game? I use to use it regularly on the old store design... Was very helpful in many ways..... Miss it......